16 March, 2018

VIDEO: Sparkly Purple & Red Look



I'm sure you've seen everywhere already that the new Pantone Color Of The Year is a lovely shade of purple, which happens to be my favorite color for a fun smokey eye. I created this look with an eyeshadow that I got from my friend Polo over the Holidays and I'm so in love with it.

Estoy segura de que ya han visto en todos lados que el nuevo Color Del Año de Pantone is un lindo tono de morado, el cual también es mi color favorito para unos ojos ahumados más divertidos. Hice este look con una sombra que me regaló mi amigo Polo en las fechas navideñas y me encanta.










PRODUCTS USED //
PRODUCTOS USADOS



+ Benefit Cosmetics KaBrow! Brow Gel. 
+ MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot. 
+ Bobbi Brown Luxe Eyeshadow in Volcanic. 
+ Lorac PRO Palette. 
+ Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eyeliner. 
+ Benefit Cosmetics False Lashes in Prima Donna. 
+ The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder. 
+ Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze And Glow. 
+ Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure. 
+ Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle Highlighter. 
+ MAC Brick Lip Pencil. 
+ Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in Nº2. 






the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.