11 December, 2017

What's New in Noirette Diary



After a long time my new blog design is finally here. I added new sections, planned new content for the next year, and incorporated a bit of my job as a designer here as well. Today I will share a few thoughts on the new content and introduce you to the new website. 

Después de un largo tiempo el nuevo diseño de mi blog por fin está aquí. Agregué nuevas secciones, planeé nuevo contenido para el próximo año e incorporé un poco de mi trabajo como diseñadora también. Hoy les comparto unos pensamientos del nuevo contenido y les presento el nuevo sitio web. 




Shop this Trumpet Sleeve Coat HERE


This December 23rd my blog finally turns 4 and I thought it was about time to change things up in here. This month will make the difference between the new and the old content. I will still be focusing more on beauty because that's my main interest, but as I've grown older I realized that I'm not into the same things as I was four years ago, which is why I decided to add new topics. 

Besides makeup, I want to incorporate more lifestyle and design content, which I have been planning for a while and I'm sure most of you will like it. Along with that, I started my Etsy Shop that will be updated very frequently with things that might help fellow bloggers, such as simple logo designs, photo stocks, printables, and many more things. 

Noirette Diary turning 4 is very important to me because it's the longest time that I've been very dedicated to one sole thing. This has taught me to be consistent and keep going forward until any vague idea in my heads turns into something I can see. 

I hope you like the new design and everything else that you will bee seeing here from now on. 


Este 23 de diciembre mi blog finalmente cumple 4 años y pensé que ya era hora de cambiar un poco todo por aquí. Este mes marcará la diferencia entre el antiguo y el nuevo contenido. Aún seguiré enfocándome más en belleza porque es mi interés personal, pero conforme he crecido me he dado cuenta de que ya no tengo los mismos intereses de hace cuatro años, siendo la razón por la que agregué nuevos temas. 

Aparte del maquillaje, quiero incorporar más contenido de estilo de vida y diseño, lo cual he planeado por un tiempo y estoy segura de que a la mayoría de ustedes les va a gustar. Junto con eso, abrí mi tienda en Etsy que actualizaré muy seguido con cosas que pueden servirle a otros bloggers, como logos simples, librerías de fotos, imprimibles y más cosas. 

Que Noirette Diary cumpla 4 años es muy importante para mí porque es el tiempo más largo que le he dedicado a una sola cosa. Esto me ha enseñado a ser constante y seguir hacia adelante hasta que cualquier idea vaga se convierta en algo que puedo ver. 

Espero que les guste el nuevo diseño y todo lo demás que estarán viendo por aquí de ahora en adelante. 







the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.