22 November, 2017

Products That I Will Always Repurchase



Does it ever happen to you that you love so much a product that you purchase as many back ups as you can? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who does this, especially if some of those products are not available anymore where I live. 

¿Algunas veces les pasa que aman tanto un producto que compran el mayor número de repuestos que puedan? Estoy muy segur de que no soy la única que hace esto, en especial si alguno de esos productos ya no está disponible donde vivo. 





Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
Although this is targeted to oily skin types and mine is not, this is probably the only skincare product that I keep going back to over and over again. A couple of years ago my skin was full of imperfections until I tried this soap and it eventually cleared out. I use it every day in the morning and before bed for a perfectly clean surface. 

Aunque este sea para pieles grasas y la mía no lo es, es probablemente el único producto de cuidado de piel al que sigo volviendo una y otra vez. Hace un par de años mi piel estaba llena de imperfecciones hasta que probé este jabón y eventualmente se limpió. Lo uso a diario por las mañanas y antes de dormir para una superficie perfectamente limpia. 



ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer
To be honest, my favorite primer of all times is the Benefit Porefessional, but the reason that I included this one is because I tried it first a long time ago and repurchased many bottles. If you're on a budget I think this is a great option for a silky and smooth finish. I still repurchase it but don't wear it that often. 

Para ser honesta, mi primer favorito de todos los tiempos es el Porefessional de Benefit, pero la razón por la que incluí este es porque lo probé mucho antes y lo he comprado mil veces. Si no quieres gastar mucho creo que este es una buena opción para un acabado liso y sedoso. Todavía lo sigo comprando pero no lo uso tan seguido. 



Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Speaking of the brand, my all time favorite contour/bronzing product has to be the iconic Hoola Bronzer. I don't know a person who doesn't like this. If you're very pale you can go for the Lite version, which is slightly more ashy toned, but I think this one works perfect for me. I have another one in my drawers with a major dent but this new one looked better for the photos. 

Hablando de la marca, mi bronceador o contour favorito de todos los tiempos tiene que ser el icónico Hoola. No conozco una sola persona que no le guste. Si eres más pálida puedes optar por la versión Lite, que es un poco más cenizo, pero este funciona perfecto para mí. Tengo otro en mis cajones con un hueco enorme en el centro pero este nuevo se veía mejor en las fotos. 



Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
When I said that I purchased as many backups as I could of a product that I love, I meant it. Every time I go to the USA I immediately get my hands on my favorite concealer and bring about 2 with me. This concealer (for some weird reason) was discontinued in Mexico but it was recently announced that it will be back soon, everybody loves it!

Cuando dije que compraba el mayor número de repuestos posibles de un producto que amo, lo digo en serio. Siempre que voy a USA inmediatamente corro por mi corrector favorito y compro aunque sea 2. Este correcto (por alguna extraña razón) fue descontinuado en México pero recientemente fue anunciado que volverá a estar aquí, ¡todos lo amamos! 



Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On And On Bronze
Another product that I'm sure is discontinued in Mexico. For a long time I stopped seeing this particular color on the Maybelline displays and then one day out of nowhere there was ONE in stock. After that day I started seeing this shade more and more but now I haven't seen any of the Color Tattoos. Gladly I have this new backup. 

Otro producto que estoy segura de que fue descontinuado en México. Por un largo tiempo dejé de ver este color en particular en los anaqueles de Maybelline y de repente un día, fuera de la nada, había UNO en la tienda. Después de ese día seguí viendo más y más este tono pero ahora ya no he visto ningún Color Tattoo. Afortunadamente tengo este repuesto nuevo. 



Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
I received this mascara about two months ago and even though it's been a short time I can say this: it's the best mascara for me. There is not one complain about it and I'm sure I'll be out of it soon, which will lead me to purchase it for the first time and probably many more in the future.  

Recibí esta máscara de pestañas hace como dos meses y aunque ha sido un tiempo corto puedo decir esto: es la mejor máscara para mí. No hay una sola queja de ella y estoy segura que la terminaré muy pronto, lo cual me llevará a comprarla por primera vez y probablemente muchas más en el futuro.  





the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.