14 October, 2017

In My Fall Makeup Bag



These past few days I've been trying to wear makeup more often, as I was having a phase where I wouldn't even bother to apply mascara. It's because of the season that I arranged my ultimate Fall everyday menu with all the mauves and the warm browns. 

Estos últimos días he estado tratando de usar maquillaje más seguido, ya que estaba teniendo una fase donde ni si quiera me molestaba con la máscara de pestañas. Es por la temporada que arreglé la cumbre de mi menú de diario otoñal con los tonos morados suaves y cafés cálidos. 




Some new bits in my collection include the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation, I've been loving it because it leaves my skin with a soft matte texture and I can skip powder on my whole face. For every day looks I've been skipping contour and using my MAC Harmony blush I do a sort of bronzing application to define my face but also add color to it, all in one step. Another new product that I've been really enjoying is the Benefit Dandelion Twinkle highlighter. There's something so pretty about a soft pink glow that goes perfectly with autumn tones. 

Algunas cosas nuevas en mi colección incluyen la base Ready Set Gorgeous de Covergirl, amo usarla últimamente porque deja mi piel con un acabado suave semi-matte y me deja saltarme de usar polvo en el rostro. En looks de diario dejo el contour y uso mi rubor Harmony de MAC como si aplicara bronceador para definir mi rostro pero también darle color, todo en un paso. Otro producto nuevo que me ha gustado mucho es Dandelion Twinkle de Benefit. Hay algo muy lindo en un destello rosa que va perfectamente con los tonos de otoño. 




For this season, it is key to have defined brows. The way that I've been loving to do them is with my trusty Benefit KaBrow! Gel focusing more on the outer edges and softening the look with the new Fool Proof Brow Powder that they released recently. Another recent purchase is something that had been on my wish list for a very long time, it's MAC Twig lipstick, the perfect warm mauve for any Fall look, I've been wearing it non stop! 

Para esta temporada es clave tener cejas definidas. La manera en que me ha encantado hacerlas es con mi amado gel KaBrow! de Benefit enfocándome más en la orilla exterior y suavizando el look con el nuevo Fool Proof Brow Powder que lanzaron recientemente. Otra compra reciente es algo que había estado en mi lista de compras desde hace mucho tiempo, es el labial Twig de MAC, el morado/café perfecto para cualquier look de otoño, ¡lo he estado usando sin parar!




Last but not least, my favorite palette for this time of the year has to be the Too Faced Chocolate Bar. There's not one palette in my collection that has the most variety of warm chocolate and purple shades, which are my favorite. It can be used for daytime looks, it has a nice range of wearable soft tones but also some deep and sparkly colors for the perfect night out smokey eye. I've had it since it first came out (in the original bulky packaging), using it very often and there's not one shade with a dent in it! 

Por último, mi paleta de sombras favorita para este tiempo del año tiene que ser la Chocolate Bar de Too Faced. No hay una sola paleta en mi colección que tenga la mayor variedad de tonos chocolate cálidos y morados, los cuales son mis favoritos. Puedes usarla para looks de día, tiene una gama amplia de sombras suaves para diario pero también algunos colores obscuros y brillantes para el perfecto smokey eye de noche. La he tenido desde que recién salió (en el empaque grueso original), ¡la uso muy seguido y ninguna sombra tiene un hueco aún!


SHOP THIS POST




the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.