24 August, 2017

The Easiest Way To Remove Makeup With Lancôme



It's all fun and games until you're back home after a long day (or night) and you're laying in bed with panda eyes as you rubbed your eyes the moment you put your pajamas on. That's how it goes for me, at least. I have tried this set from Lancôme for the past weeks and I have been loving it to bits. 

Todo es risas y diversión hasta que regresas a casa después de un día largo (o noche) y estás acostada en la cama con ojos de panda porque te tallaste los ojos en el momento que te pusiste la piyama. Así es para mí, por lo menos. He probado este set de Lancôme por las últimas semanas y me encanta. 






I don't want to sound like I'm lazy, but I'm lazy. I want to take off my makeup as quickly as I can but without waking up to smokey eyes because somehow I didn't get rid of it all. I had already tried the Bi Facil Eye Makeup Remover from Lancôme so when these other products arrived I was very excited to try them. There is not one smokey eye and long wearing liner that the Bi Facil remover won't get rid of. I even did a little demo on my Instagram Stories one night when I got home after a party and a bold smokey eye. I used all of these products and my face ended up super clear. 

No quiero sonar como que soy floja, pero soy floja. Me quiero quitar mi maquillaje de la manera más fácil que pueda sin despertarme con ojos ahumados porque de alguna forma no se quitó todo. Ya había probado el Desmaquillante Bi Facil de Lancôme, así que cuando recibí los demás productos me emocioné por probarlos. No hay un solo ojo ahumado y delineador de larga duración que no quite el Bi Facil. Incluso hice una demostración en mis Instagram Stories una noche llegando de una fiesta y con look intenso. Usé todos estos productos y mi piel quedó súper limpia. 




THE PRODUCTS



Bi-Facil Visage Micellar Water.

The beauty community goes crazy when they hear the words Micellar Water, now imagine how I felt when this was in the same line as my favorite eye makeup remover. As my first step, I shake the product to merge both liquids and pour a bit on a cotton pad, swipe it across my face and I'm done. If I happen to be wearing a very intense look I might need two but normally one does the job. Almost all of the job, to be honest. 

La comunidad de la belleza se vuelve loca cuando escuchan las palabras Agua Micelar, ahora imagínense cómo me sentí cuando vi que ésta estaba en la misma línea que mi desmaquillante de ojos favorito. Como primer paso, agito el producto para mezclar ambas partes y pongo un poco en una almohadilla de algodón, lo paso por todo mi rostro y listo. Si acaso llevo un look intenso puede que necesite dos pero normalmente uno hace el trabajo. Casi todo el trabajo, para ser honesta. 




Bi-Facil Instant Cleanser for the Eyes.

I skip this step and jump right to the next one unless I'm wearing a bold eye makeup. As I said above, the Micellar Water removes almost all of my makeup, but if I know I'm going to rub my eyes a bit I'll use this one instead. My eyes are very sensitive because I have been wearing contact lenses for 10+ years, this has never irritated them nor left a greasy feeling even if I remove my makeup with the lenses on. Besides, this is the only thing that really removes any waterproof product. 

Me salto este paso y me voy al siguiente al menos de que traiga un look de ojos intenso. Como dije arriba, el Agua Micelar me quita casi todo mi maquillaje, pero si sé que tengo que tallar mis ojos un poco mejor uso este. Mis ojos son muy sensibles porque he usado lentes de contacto por más de 10 años, esto nunca los ha irritado ni dejado una sensación grasos incluso cuando me desmaquillo con los lentes puestos. Aparte, es la única cosa que realmente quita cualquier producto a prueba de agua. 




Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Cleansing Remover.


As I type this I can remember the scent of it, smells just like something I'd pour on my pancakes. Except this one goes on your face. If you're really lazy with removing your makeup, you will absolutely LOVE this. I use this one for every day makeup because all you have to do is add water to make it foamy and wash your face. It feels just like honey and it's very gentle with your skin. Even if I cleanse my face with the Micellar Water and the Eye Makeup Remover I wash my face with a small amount because I'm a water kind of person. 

Mientras escribo esto puedo recordar el olor que tiene, huele como a algo que le pondría a mis panqueques. Excepto que esto va en mi cara. Si de verdad te da mucha flojera desmaquillarte, vas a AMAR esto. Uso este para quitarme el maquillaje de diario porque lo único que tienes que hacer es agregar agua para hacerlo espumoso y lavarte la cara. Se siento como miel y es muy gentil con la piel. También uso un poco después del Agua Micelar y el Desmaquillante de Ojos para lavarme la cara porque soy una persona de agua. 




Tonique Confort Rehydrating Toner.


This product was something completely new to me. I have a friend who loves to use moisturizing toners instead of cream products and she has amazing skin. If you feel your skin a little dry after all these steps this would help with that. I use it sporadically and just pour a bit on my hands and gently pat it onto my skin. It leaves a fresh and comfortable feeling after it sinks in.  

Este producto fue algo completamente nuevo para mi. Tengo una amiga que ama usar tónicos hidratantes en vez de cremas y tiene la piel increíble. Si sientes que tu piel se reseca un poco después de todos estos pasos, esto podría ayudarte. Lo uso de vez en cuando y sólo vacío un poco en mis manos y le doy golpecitos ligeros a mi rostro. Me deja una sensación fresca y cómoda después de que se absorbe. 




If you missed my Instagram Stories, you can watch Lisa Eldridge's video on how to use all of these products. 

Si no pudiste ver mis Instagram Stories, puedes ver el video de Lisa Eldridge de cómo usar todos estos productos. 






SHOP THIS POST





the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.