20 June, 2017

Trying out Jouer Lip Products



In case you haven't noticed at this point, my favorite beauty product has to be lipstick, or any form of lip product. I had been eyeing the Jouer Skinny Dip Lip Topper for a long time and while making an order I had to add another thing. Good news is I even got another one for free! 

En caso de que no se hayan dado cuenta a estas alturas, mi producto de belleza favorito son los labiales, o cualquier forma de producto para labios. Ya tenía en la mira el Lip Topper En Skinny Dip de Jouer por mucho tiempo y mientras hacía la compra tuve que agregar otro. ¡Lo mejor es que incluso obtuve uno de regalo!






SKINNY DIP LONG-WEAR LIP TOPPER

One of the most raved lip product on Instagram. The Lip Toppers are meant to be added on top of any product to add extra shine. I like wearing it alone because it makes my lips look sort of wet but not glossy. Skinny Dip is a champagne color that I think goes with any skin tone. 

Uno de los productos de labios más amados en Instagram. Los Lip Toppers fueron hechos para ponerse encima de cualquier producto para dar un brillo adicional. A mí me gusta usarlo solo porque le da a mis labios una apariencia mojada pero no glossy. Skinny Dip es un color champaña que creo que va con todos los tonos de piel. 




ROSE GOLD LONG-WEAR LIP CRÈME

As I was making my order I decided to add another thing to my cart. I really wanted to try something different from what I have in my collection so I picked a metallic matte liquid lipstick. Although the color claims to be rose gold, I feel like it looks more like copper. It's a little hard to get used to the metallic finish since I've been all about satin and matte formulas since I began wearing makeup. But putting that aside, the product is soft and creamy and feels good on the lips. 

Mientras estaba haciendo mi orden decidí agregar otra cosa a mi carrito. Tenía muchas ganas de probar algo que no tuviera en mi colección y elegí un labial líquido con acabado metálico. Aunque el color dice ser rosa dorado, parece más como cobre. Es un poco difícil acostumbrarse al acabado metálico ya que siempre he usado satinados y mattes desde que comencé a usar maquillaje. Pero poniendo eso de un lado, el producto es suave y cremoso y se siente bien en los labios. 




TENDER MOISTURIZING LIP GLOSS 

I realized I had a free gloss as I checked out. To be honest I thought the color was going to be different and even considered giving it away to a friend once it arrived. Shockingly, I absolutely loved it! It's very moisturizing and the soft peach color looks beautiful on the lips, very natural. The only thing I didn't like is that this doesn't smell like cupcakes, unlike the two I previously mentioned, but it's not a big deal.  

Me di cuenta que tenía un gloss gratis cuando revisé mi cuenta. Para ser honesta pensé que el color iba a ser diferente e incluso consideré regalarlo a una amiga cuando llegara. ¡Pero me súper encantó! Es muy hidratante y el color durazno suave se ve muy lindo en los labios, bastante natural. La única cosa que no me gustó es que no huele a pastelito como los otros dos que mencioné previamente, pero no es un gran problema. 


L to R | I a D: Skinny Dip Lip Topper, Rose Gold Lip Crème, Tender Lip Gloss.



SHOP THE POST


the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.