07 June, 2017

Styling a Simple Dress with Little Details



I think that one of the hardest things is to find a signature look. I don't think I have mine completely settled but I know that simplicity is the most important element for me. 

Creo que una de las cosas más difíciles de encontrar es un look de firma. No creo que he definido el mío por completo pero sé que la simplicidad es el elemento más importante para mí. 



H&M Rose Gold Sunglasses | Zara Shoulder Bag (similar) | Tous Vermeil and Spinel Rings (similar) | Happiness Boutique Heart Bouquet Ring & Evil Eye Ring | SOUFEEL Pineapple Necklace & Meteor Shower Earrings | Mockberg Sigrid Watch



A black dress is a must have, not only the classic LBD but something that you can wear on a Sunday brunch without caring too much about styling it. The easiest way to do it for me is with jewelry. I've been madly obsessed with rose gold pieces and these have become my staples. Even though they're all different, I feel like they go together nicely, it's probably because of the color. 

Un vestido negro es algo que debes tener, no sólo el clásico LBD pero algo que puedas usar en un desayuno de domingo sin que te importe mucho cómo adornarlo. La manera más fácil de hacerlo para mí es con joyería. He estado de lo más obsesionada con las piezas en rosa dorado que ya son las de diario. Aunque sean todas diferentes, siento que van bien juntas, tal vez es por el color. 






And speaking of brunch, last Sunday we went to one of our favorite places. By "we" I mean Polo and Selma. This is the kind of place to wear a flowy dress early in the morning knowing that you're about to have a really good meal.

Y hablando de desayuno, el domingo pasado fuimos a uno de nuestros lugares favoritos. Por "fuimos" me refiero a Polo y Selma. Este es el tipo de lugar para usar un vestido vaporoso por la mañana cuando sabes que estás apunto de comer muy bien.


USE THE CODE SMH10 TO GET 10% OFF ON YOUR SOUFEEL PURCHASE


H&M V-Neck Dress | Zara Sandals (similar)



SHOP THIS POST






the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.