26 February, 2017

Greenery



This year Pantone chose Greenery to be the 2017 color and we could not be any more excited about this. There is something particularly exciting about being able to merge my favorite hobby and my career to create a makeup look. 

Este año Pantone eligió Greenery para ser el color del 2017 y no podríamos estar más emocionados por esto. Hay algo particularmente emocionante en poder mezclar mi pasatiempo favorito y mi profesión para crear un maquillaje. 






Last year we had a Rose Quartz (and other baby blue that I wasn't very fond of) as the color of the year. I didn't create a look on that because it basically reminded me of any Spring look. The year before it was Marsala, which I loved for the Fall and all the 90s vibes that were starting to take over the beauty world. What I love about Greenery is how wearable it is. I don't have a giant collection of colored eyeshadows but I know this one in particular will work by it's own and a nude lip. 

El año pasado tuvimos Rose Quartz (y otro azul pastel que no me gustaba mucho) com el color del año. No hice un look con eso porque básicamente me recordaba a cualquier otro look de primavera. El año anterior fue Marsala, el cual me encantó para el otoño y todas esas ondas noventeras que empezaron a apoderarse del mundo de la belleza. Lo que más me gusta de Greenery es lo usable que es. No tengo una colección enorme de sombras coloridas pero sé que esta en particular funcionará perfecto por sí sola y con un labial nude




Face/Rostro
- Chanel Vitalumière Foundation
- Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Concealer. 
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. 
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer. 
- Benefit Galifornia Blush. 

Eyes/Ojos
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder. 
- Benefit 3D Brow Tones. 
- theBalm Eyeshadow in Jealous Jordana. 
- Morphe 35O Palette: Can't name them but used mostly the warm tones to blend and a bit of the sparkly red underneath, the gold on the inner corners and white on the brow bone/No puedo nombrarlas pero usé la mayoría de los tonos cálidos para difuminar y un poco del rojo brillante abajo, el dorado en el área de lagrimales y el blanco bajo las cejas
- MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy. 
- Revlon Photoready 3D Volumune Mascara. 
- Ardell Demi Black False Lashes. 

Lips/Labios:
- Zoeva Pure Lacquer Lip in Strong Career.  



the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.