03 December, 2016

Vampy Rose Gold



I just realized that I had not made an appearance on my blog with my new black hair (I'm a proper Noirette now). Today I came up with this rose gold makeup look that is perfect for a Holiday party and you can adjust the lip color easily. 

Me acabo de dar cuenta de que no había aparecido en mi blog desde que me pinté el pelo negro (ahora soy una Noirette de verdad). Hoy les tengo un maquillaje de dorado rosado que queda perfecto para una fiesta de Navidad y puedes ajustar el color de labios fácilmente.  





Opposite to many people, I normally crack out my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette around this time of the year rather than Spring. It has the perfect rose gold eyeshadow to achieve an easy Holiday makeup to be paired up with a bold lip. I went for a really dark wine red shade but I think the eyes would look just as good with a nude or red lipstick. I even added a pair of lashes to this look to really get in a festive spirit and glam things up a bit more than usual.  

Al contrario de muchas personas, yo normalmente saco mi Paleta Naked 3 de Urban Decay para este tiempo del año en vez de primavera. Tiene la sombra rosa dorada perfecta para conseguir un look Navideño y acompañarlo de un labial intenso. Yo me fui por un rojo vino obscuro pero creo que los ojos se verían igual de bien con un nude o un rojo. Incluso me puse un par de pestañas para dejar el maquillaje muy festivo y hacerlo más glamoroso de como acostumbro. 




Face/Rostro
- L'Oréal 24H Infallible Foundation. 
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer. 
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. 
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer. 
- MAC Blushbaby Blush. 
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer. 

Eyes/Ojos
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil. 
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: Strange (brow bone/bajo la ceja), Limit (crease/cuenca), Nooner (outer crease and lower lash line/exterior de la cuenca y área de abajo), Trick (lids and lower inner third/párpados y tercio interior de abajo), Blackheart (top lash line/área de pestañas superiores), 
Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner in Baby's Got Black. 
- Benefit High Brow (waterline/interior de los ojos). 
- Covergirl The SuperSizer Mascara. 
- Sally Beauty Supply False Lashes. 

Lips/Labios:
- Zoeva Pure Velours Lip in The Outsider. 







What's your favorite Rose Gold eyeshadow?
¿Cuál es su sombra rosa dorada favorita? 

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.