02 December, 2016

My Basic Makeup Menu - Quick & Natural



Since I dyed my hair all black I've been trying to re-discover what colors would suit me better and how I can pair up my eyeshadow to my lips. In the week days I don't bother much about it and just wear as little makeup as possible to look a bit more polished and awake. 

Desde que me pinté el pelo de negro he estado tratando de re-descubrir qué colores se me verían mejor y cómo puedo combinar mis sombras y labial. Entre semana no me ocupo mucho con eso y sólo aplico tan poco maquillaje pueda para verme más despierta y entera.   




It might sound a little shocking but I've been skipping foundations and BB creams most of the days, specially if I'm not having an interesting day. All I do is apply my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer under my eyes to get rid of dark circles and on any spots on my skin. I've been loving the L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Powder to set my face and powder my T-zone, it has a light coverage and helps to even out the rest of my face. MAC Blushbaby has been my go-to blush, it has a nice purple undertone that adds a natural flush to my cheeks. 

I take the most of my time to get ready blending eyeshadows and deciding what palette to use, so I decided to skip eyeshadows. This has made my morning routine much quicker by just applying two coats of my Covergirl The SuperSizer Mascara, which gives me the longest lashes. Since the rest of the face is very natural, I go for the Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil to quickly fill in my brows without them looking super bold. 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Puede sonar un poco impactante pero no he estado usando base ni BB Creams la mayoría del tiempo, especialmente si no tengo un día interesante. Lo único que hago es aplicar mi Corrector Maybelline Instant Age Rewind bajo los ojos para cubrir mis ojeras y en cualquier imperfección en mi piel. He estado usando mucho el Polvo de L'Oréal Nude Magique BB para fijar mi rostro y mi zona T, tiene una cobertura ligera y ayuda a igualar el tono de mi cara. Blushbaby de MAC ha sido mi rubor de diario, tiene un tono semi morado que le da un tono natural a las mejillas.

Me tomo la mayoría de mi tiempo de arreglarme en difuminar sombras y decidiendo qué paleta usar, así que decidí saltarme las sombras. Esto ha hecho mi rutina de la mañana más rápida con sólo tener que aplicar dos capas de mi Máscara de Covergirl The Supersizer, la cual me da las pestañas más enormes. Y ya que el resto de mi cara está muy natural, opto por Goof Proof Brow Pencil de Benefit para rellenar mis cejas sin que se vean muy intensas.

  






What are your basic makeup products?
¿Cuáles son sus productos básicos de maquillaje?

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.