29 December, 2016

New Year's Eve Party Look



The year is finally over and what a perfect way to end things up around here on my blog by posting a party look. I went as bold as I could with the most sparkly eyeshadow that I own, it's officially Glitter Day on the 31st!  

El año por fin terminó y qué mejor manera de acabar con las cosas por aquí en mi blog que mostrándoles un look de fiesta. Me fui lo más intensa que pude con la sombra más brillante que tengo, ¡es oficialmente Día de la Diamantina en el 31! 





I originally tried to balance things out with a matte nude lipstick, but then I thought I'm going to be wearing the hell out of those every other weekend, so why not bust out a glossy hot pink? I added a hint of purple on the outer edges of the eyes and applied a rosy blush to tie in the look and add a little warmth, since the main eyeshadow on my lids is a bit much silvery. I even put my hair up (which I never do!) to let the makeup be the bold statement. Dark eyes and lips can be a little overwhelming when you have black hair, in my opinion. 

Originalmente traté de balancear las cosas con un labial en tono carne matte, pero después pensé que estaré usando lo más posible esos tonos cualquier otro fin de semana, ¿entonces por qué no sacar un rosa intenso y glossy? Agregué un poco de morado en las orillas externas y un rubor rosita para atar el look y darle más calidez, ya que mi sombra principal está un tanto muy plateada. Incluso me recogí el pelo (¡lo cual nunca hago!) para dejar que el maquillaje sea el centro de atención. Los ojos y labios obscuros pueden lucir abrumadores si tienes el pelo negro, en mi opinión. 





Face/Rostro
- L'Oréal 24H Infallible Foundation. 
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer. 
- L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Powder. 
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer. 
- Tarte Celebrated Blush. 
- ELF Highlighting Palette - Top Left Shade. 

Eyes/Ojos
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder. 
- L'Oréal Super Liner Gel Intenza in Pure Black. 
- MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Cinderfella. 
- MAC Sketch (crease/cuenca), Texture (to smoke out edges/ para ahumar las orillas), Vanilla (brow bone/bajo la ceja). 
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout (outer corners/orillas externas). 
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (brow bone and inner corners/bajo la ceja y orillas internas). 
- Rodial Glamolash Skinny Mascara. 
- Jean Marin False Lashes in #666. 

Lips/Labios:
- Zoeva Pure Lacquer Lip in Haute Pursuit.  






Wish you all a Happy New Year!
¡Les deseo a todos un Feliz Año Nuevo! 

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.