15 November, 2016

My MAC Nutcracker Sweet Collection Picks



Despite the fact that I'm quite a beauty junkie (aren't we all around here?) I hardly ever fall for Limited Edition products. However, when I saw the MAC Nutcracker Sweet collection I fell in love with every single thing, here are my picks.  

A pesar del hecho de que soy toda una adicta al maquillaje (¿acaso no lo somos todos por aquí) difícilmente caigo por productos en Edición Limitada. Sin embargo, cuando vi la colección Nutcracker Sweet de MAC me enamoré de cada cosa, aquí está lo que escogí. 





My most precious possession at the moment is the Nutcracker Sweet Copper Face Compact, a highlight and blush duo that scream Christmas to me. It was a little hard for me to get it because it happens to have Whisper Of Guilt on the top pan. As I've read in other blogs, it had been a Limited Edition Highlighter a long time ago and everyone wanted to get it. I can see why, it's a beautiful pure gold tone with very tiny specks. The bottom pan has Pleasure Model, a rusty red blush with a hint of gold sparkle. I'm considering going back to get the Peach face Compact but I'm afraid it will be sold out by now. 

Mi posesión más preciada del momento es el Nutcracker Sweet Copper Face Compact, un dúo de iluminador y rubor que me gritan Navidad. Fue un poco difícil para mí conseguirlo porque sucede que tiene Whisper Of Guilt en el lado superior. Por lo que he leído en otros blogs, este iluminador había sido Edición Limitada hace mucho tiempo y todos querían comprarlo. Puedo ver por qué, es un tono dorado puro con pequeños destellos. La parte de abajo tiene Pleasure Model, un rubor rojo cobrizo con toque de brillo dorado. Estoy considerando volver por el Peach face Compact pero me temo que ya debe estar agotado. 




I was not planning to get anything else other than the Copper Face Compact but who can resist a pink bullet? So Good For You is a matte vibrant red lipstick with a slight blue undertone that makes it almost cherry. It looks almost like Ruby Woo but not as red and with a creamier texture, not as drying as the Retro Matte formula. It wears off nicely, leaving a hint of color behind. 

No había planeado llevarme otra cosa aparte del Copper Face Compact pero ¿quién puede resistirse a un empaque rosa? So Good For You es un labial matte rojo brillante con un toque de tono azul que lo hace lucir casi cereza. Se parece mucho a Ruby Woo pero no es tan rojo y tiene una textura más cremosa, no tan seca como la de una fórmula Retro Matte. Se desvanece gradualmente, dejando un tinte de color en los labios. 


L to R/I a D: So Good For You Lipstick, Whisper Of Guilt, Pleasure Model. 





What have you tried from this collection?
¿Qué han probado de esta colección?

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.