25 October, 2016

The Fall Nail Polish Menu



Although I paint my nails in every possible color all year round, there is something that I love about darker tones as the weather gets colder. Today I'm sharing with you my most worn nail polishes of the moment and how they look. 

A pesar de que me pinto las uñas de todos los colores posibles todo el año, hay algo que me gusta de los tonos obscuros mientras el clima se pone más frío. Hoy les comparto los esmaltes que más he estado usando y cómo lucen. 





Revlon - Trendy
Green is definitely a trend this season, but there is something about military green that just doesn't feel right on my nails. I switched it up for a vibrant tone, a little bit of an emerald shade that still makes the nails pop but it's not too in-your-face. 

El verde definitivamente es un color de la temporada, pero hay algo del verde militar que no me sienta bien en las uñas. Lo cambié por un tono más vivo, algo un poco esmeralda que resalta mucho en las uñas sin ser muy obvio.


OPI - A-Piers To Be Tan
This color just screams Fall to me, it's like putting all the leaves that fell from the trees and every pumpkin spice latte inside this little bottle. This caramel brown is like a bold nude tone, it doesn't dry to a shiny finish, it's more of a semi-matte, which I love. 

Este color simplemente me grita otoño, es como poner todas las hojas que se cayeron de los árboles y todos los pumpkin spice latte dentro de esta botellita. Este café caramelo es como un nude intenso, no se seca con un acabado brilloso, más bien queda semi-matte, lo cual me encanta.


Morgan Taylor - Berry Perfection
Moving to the pink tones, a berry nail polish like this is a must-have for the season. I feel like this color is MAC Rebel for the nails. It dries very fast and lasts for a very long time. This has been more of a week day color for me. 

Cambiándonos a los tonos rosas, un esmalte frambuesa es algo que debes tener esta temporada. Siento que este color es como Rebel de MAC par las uñas. Se seca muy rápido y dura mucho tiempo. Este ha sido mi color entre semana.


China Glaze - VII
China Glaze has an amazing color range and they all work perfectly for me. VII is a more vampy version of your usual berry nail polish, but still not being an almost black shade. This is the perfect fall color if you want bold nails without looking like some sort of goth. 

China Glaze tiene una gama de colores enorme y todos funcionan perfecto en mí. VII es una versión más obscura del tono frambuesa que acostumbramos, pero aún no tanto como para ser casi negro. Este es el color perfecto para otoño si quieres que tus uñas se vean intensas sin parecer góticas.


Color Clun - Killer Curves
Speaking of vampy shades, this is the boldest that I go with my nails when it comes to red/pink tones. The color of this has a slight tint of yellow that makes it appear a bit like an almost black red/brown/berry tone. This has been my most worn shade. 

Hablando de tonos obscuros, este es el más intenso que uso cuando se trata de tonos rojos/rosas. El color de este esmalte tiene un tinte ligero de amarillo, lo cual lo hace parecer más como un rojo/café/frambuesa casi negro. Este ha sido mi tono más usado.


Finger Paints - You Gotta Be Kitsch-ing Me
If you like your sparkle every now and then, you need this for fall. This nail polish has different sizes of oxidized gold, pink, blue, and yellow. What I love to do is apply two layers in an accent nail or create an ombré look with a color like Killer Curves (as shown in the picture). 

Si te gustan los brillos de vez en cuando, necesitas este para otoño. Este esmalte tiene pedacitos de diferentes tamaños en dorado oxidado, rosa, azul y amarillo. Lo que me encanta hacer es aplicar dos capas en una uña de acento o crear un efecto ombré con un color como Killer Curves (como lo muestro en la foto).





What are your favorite nail polishes of the moment?
¿Cuáles son sus esmaltes favoritos del momento?

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.