20 October, 2016

5 Must-Have Fall Products



Like most of us around here, I'm all about the bold lips and burgundy tones for this time of the year. Even though there are a million similar products, I've come up with a list of my favorite five that I think everyone should own. 

Como todos nosotros por aquí, yo soy toda de labios intensos y tonos burgundy en esta temporada del año. A pesar de que hay un millón de products, he encontrado mis cinco favoritos y que pienso que todos deben tener.






As the weather gets colder our contour gets stronger. My favorite product to really carve out my cheekbones and give my face a lot of definition is the Rodial Compact Deluxe Contouring Powder (look). It has the perfect ashy tone to mimmic natural shadows. 

Moving on to eyes –my favorite part. If there is one palette that has Fall written all over it is The Vintage Vamp by Charlotte Tilbury (review, look). The rusty shades and golden shimmer are all that you need to create a simple but beautiful look. If you're like me and can't go on with life without a base underneath your eyeshadows, the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On And On Bronze (review) is what you need. It's not as warm as bronze eyeshadows are but not yet cool toned. This cream eyeshadow is beautiful on its own as well, it brings a lot of light to the eyes and lasts all day/night. 

With a Fall look you either go for a bold lip or go crazy with your mascara. Let's say I do both since I never wear falsies. I've been so in love with the Lancôme Grandiôse Mascara (review), not only because it has a beautiful packaging but also for the voluminous and long lashes that this gives to me with only two coats. To really put the look in a fall mood, my go-to bold lipstick has to be MAC Rebel (look). I love the color, I love how it wears off, everything. 


*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *


Entre más se enfría el clima nuestro contour se intensifica más. Mi producto favorito para esculpir mi rostro y definir más mis facciones es el Rodial Compact Deluxe Contouring Powder (look). Tiene el tono cenizo perfecto para imitar las sombras naturales.

Moviéndonos a los ojos —mi parte favorita. Si hay una paleta que tiene otoño escrita por todos lados es The Vintage Vamp de Charlotte Tilbury (reseña, look). Los tonos oxidados y la sombra brillante dorada son todo lo que necesitas para un look simple pero bonito. Si eres como yo y no puedes seguir por la vida sin una base de sombras, el Color Tattoo en On And On Bronze de Maybelline (reseña) es lo que necesitas. No es tan cálido como una sombra bronce pero tampoco de tono frío. Esta sombra en crema es muy linda por sí sola también, atrae mucha luz a los ojos y dura todo el día/noche.

Con un look de otoño debes optar entre labios o pestañas intensas. Digamos que yo me voy por las dos porque no uso pestañas falsas. He estado encantada con la máscara Grandiôse de Lancôme (reseña), no sólo porque tiene empaque bonito pero también por el volumen y alargamiento que le da a mis pestañas con sólo dos capas. Para en verdad entrar en la vibra otoñal, mi labial primordial tiene que ser Rebel de MAC (look). Amo el color, amo cómo se desvanece, todo.





What are you makeup staples for this season?
¿Cuáles son sus productos de cajón para esta temporada?

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.