21 September, 2016

New in from ELF Cosmetics



These days I've been all about minimal makeup and glowy skin, quite shocking for me because I've always been a matte finish kind of gal. When ELF Cosmetics sent me a package with a few things and this gorgeous highlighter palette, I immediately started to test everything. 

Estos días he estado sobres de un maquillaje mínimo y piel brillante, algo sorprendente para mí porque siempre he sido fanática del acabado matte. Cuando ELF Cosmetics me mandó un paquete con algunas cosas y esta hermosa paleta de iluminadores, inmediatamente me puse a probarlos.




Ultimate Blending Brush.  
In my last ELF review, I talked about a little blending brush. This version is more of a buffer, which allows you to really work the product onto the skin and achieve a seamless foundation. As you may know, ELF is cruelty free so the bristles are synthetic. I really liked this one, it's been sitting on my most-used brush container and didn't lose any bristles or shape after being washed. 

En mi última reseña del ELF les hablé de una pequeña brocha para difuminar. Esta versión es más como un buffer, el cual te ayuda a trabajar con el producto más profundamente y te deja una base sin rastros. Como ya sabrán, ELF es libre de crueldad entonces las cerdas son sintéticas. Me gustó mucho la brocha, la he dejado en mi vaso de brochas más usadas y no ha perdido ningún pelo o su forma después de lavarla. 



Gotta Glow Lip Tint. 
This product reminds me of some lip balms that I used to love when I was a lot younger. They have a special formula that interacts with your lips' chemistry and give you a unique shade of pink. You can reapply for a more intense payoff and the color wears off nicely. This is perfect for days when you don't want to wear a lot of makeup and just look natural. 

Este producto me recuerda a unos bálsamos que amaba cuando era más chica. Tienen una fórmula especial que interactúa con la química de tus labios y te dan un tono de rosa único. Puedes aplicar más capas para intensificarlo y el color se desvanece gradualmente. Es perfecto para usarlo en días que no quieres maquillarte mucho y lucir más natural.  



Perfect Finish HD Powder. 
If you're into a more natural way to seal your makeup without adding more color to it, this is for you. The powder is finely milled and doesn't sit on your fine lines or pores, but it does give you a softer surface once you set your foundation or concealer. I wanted to test it specifically under my eyes because that's where I get a little bit of creasing and it worked perfectly. Really impressed with it. 

Si les gusta más una manera natural de sellar su maquillaje sin tener que agregar más color, esto es para ustedes. El polvo está molido muy finamente y no se siente en las líneas de expresión o en los poros, pero sí te da una superficie más suave al sellar tu base o corrector. Lo quería usar en específico bajo mis ojos porque ahí es donde más se me mueve el corrector y funcionó perfecto. Quedé muy impresionada con este. 



L to R: Perfect Finish HD Powder / Gotta Glow Lip Tint / Illuminating Palette (from top left to bottom right).


Illuminating Palette. 
This was my favorite product from what I got, even though I was not completely in love with every single shade. The formula is very buttery but I find that the first highlighter looks way too chalky on me. I've tried to blend it with a denser brush and still didn't like the result. Luckily, the second and third shades are my favorite. I've been mixing those two for a beautiful glow that I even wear on the time, something I though I'd never do! The last shade is a little too dark for me but at least I can use it as an eyeshadow. 

Este fue mi producto favorito de lo que recibí, a pesar de que no estoy completamente enamorada de cada color. La fórmula es muy cremosa pero siento que el primer iluminador se ve muy seco en mí. He tratado de difuminarlo con una brocha más densa y aún así no me gustaba el resultado. Por suerte, el segundo y tercero son mis favoritos. Los he estado mezclando para un iluminado muy lindo que incluso uso de día, ¡algo que jamás pensé hacer! El último tono es un poco obscuro para mí pero por lo menos puedo usarlo como sombra. 





Have you tried any of these ELF Products?
¿Han probado alguno de estos productos de ELF?

the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.