01 August, 2016

The No-Makeup Menu



In my last post I talked you through some of my tips to get ready in the mornings with little effort and within minutes. I've been trying to go for a no-makeup style lately, cutting off a few stops from my routine and still looking wide awake. 

En mi publicación anterior les comentaba acerca de mis tips para arreglarme rápido en las mañanas con poco esfuerzo y en minutos. He estado tratando de optar por un look "sin maquillaje", quitando algunos pasos de mi rutina y aún así luciendo muy despierta.





My skincare routine has been getting more complex, giving me an opportunity to skip any sorts of foundations or bases and just go with a concealer and powder in some areas. I've been loving the Too Faced Born This Way concealer paired with the H&M Perfecting Powder to add a small amount of coverage. My go-to blush has been the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure, it's a very natural shade and the formula of these gives my cheeks a subtle and natural glow. 

After spending a bit more time with concealer, I go quite fast with the rest of my makeup. I've been doing my brows with Benefit's Precisely, My Brow Pencil simply because it's an easy product to use and the small point gives you the appearance of natural hairs. For the eyes, I keep it very simple and add a wash of color with the H&M Cream Eyeshadow in Champers all over the lid and finishing the look with the Benefit They're Real Tinted Primer Mascara in Beyond Brown for very defined lashes but in natural color. 

With a simple makeup like this, my lip color is where most of the fun resides. I've fallen in love all over again with my Lancôme Juicy Shakers, specially the shade Piece Of Cake, a subtle strawberry pink that makes the lips appear luscious. 



*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *


Mi rutina de cuidado de piel se ha hecho más compleja, dándome la oportunidad de saltarme cualquier tipo de base y sólo aplicar corrector y polvo en ciertas áreas. He estado encantada con el corrector Born This Way de Too Faced, acompañado del Perfecting Powder de H&M para agregar un poco más de cobertura. Mi rubor de diario ha sido el Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush en Mood Exposure, es un tono natural que deja las mejillas con brillo sutil por su fórmula.

Después de haber pasado mucho tiempo con el corrector, me voy rápido con el resto. He estado haciendo mis cejas con Precisely, My Brow Pencil de Benefit, simplemente porque es un producto fácil de usar y porque la punta pequeña da la apariencia de vellos naturales. Para los ojos, lo mantengo simple con un toque de color de la Sombra en Crema de H&M en Chambers en todo el párpado, finalizándolo con They're Real Tinted Primer de Benefit en Beyond Brown para pestañas definidas y en tono natural.

Con un maquillaje tan sencillo como este, mi color de labios es donde juego. Me volví a enamorar de mis Lancôme Juicy Shakers, en especial del tono Piece Of Cake, un rosa fresa sutil que hace parecer los labios más jugosos.







What products do you like for a no-makeup look?

¿Qué productos les gustan para un look "sin maquillaje"?






the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.