16 August, 2016

Must-Have Brushes for Beginners



Makeup tools can be a tricky subject when you break down every step in a daily routine. To make things easier for beginners, I've selected a few of my favorite brushes to achieve any look. 

Las herramientas para maquillarse pueden ser un tema difícil cuando rompes tu rutina de diario paso por paso. Para hacer las cosas más fáciles, seleccioné algunas brochas favoritas para adquirir cualquier look.




FOR THE EYES

MAC 224 Brush. 
I know most people love the smaller 217 version for every blending job. However, I find that the fluffiness of this brush is what really creates a seamless transition of colors in the crease. 

Sé que la mayoría de las personas aman la versión pequeña en 217 para cualquier tipo de difuminado. Aunque yo prefiero lo esponjado de esta brocha porque es lo que en realidad crea una transición sin rastro en la cuenca.


Zoeva 227 Luxe Soft Definer.
Very similar to the MAC 217 but way much softer. The bristles are slightly smaller so you can achieve a more precise application that you can later blend out slowly towards the outside.

Muy similar al 217 de MAC pero mucho más suave. Las cerdas son un poco más chicas, por lo que puedes lograr una aplicación más precisa para luego difuminar lentamente hacia afuera.


Benefit Angled Brow Brush.
One of the best things about this is that it has a spoolie on the other end, which doubles up as two brushes. The bristles are strong and thin enough to mimmic the appearance of natural brow hairs.

Una de las mejores cosas de este es que tiene un peine en el otro extremo, lo cual la convierte en brocha doble. Las cerdas son lo suficiente duras y delgadas para que crees unas cejas naturales.



FOR THE FACE


Real Techniques Contour Brush. 
Aside from being a great contour tool, this brush is my favorite for many other things. I mainly like to use it to set my under eye area or just small parts of my face. Lately I've been using it to buff my cheek highlight and it leaves a very soft finish. 

Aparte de ser excelente para esculpir, esta brocha es mi favorita para muchas cosas más. Me gusta usarlo más para aplicar polvo bajo mis ojos o en áreas pequeñas de la cara. Últimamente lo he estado usando para difuminar el iluminado de mis pómulos y deja un acabado muy suave.


Zoeva 110 Face Shape Brush. 
I've never used this one for face shaping but it has the perfect size to buff out concealer under my eyes or in small parts of my cheeks where I get a little red. 

Nunca lo he usado para esculpir el rostro pero es del tamaño perfecto para difuminar el corrector debajo de mis ojos o en áreas pequeñas de mis mejillas donde me pongo muy roja.


Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush. 
My favorite type of contour is with powder. I've always been a fan of angled brushes for a precise application using the tip of the angle and then blending all out with the shorter edge. 

Mi tipo de contour favorito es con polvo. Siempre he sido fanática de las brochas angulares para un aplicación precisa usando la punta del ángulo y luego difuminando todo con el lado corto.


Real Techniques Blush Brush. 
I can't remember the last time I used another brush to apply my face powder with. I love that this one has the perfect shape to pack in product and the shorter edges to blend it all out. I've been using it to bronze my face too and the fluffiness of the brush gives me a very natural finish. 

No recuerdo la última vez que usé otra brocha para aplicar el polvo del rostro. Me encanta que este tiene la forma perfecta para empacar producto y luego difuminarlo con las orillas cortas. Lo he estado usando para broncear mi rostro y lo esponjoso de la brocha me da un acabado muy natural.







Have you tried any of these brushes? I'd like to know your favorites.

¿Han probado estas brochas? Me gustaría saber sus favoritas.


the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.