18 March, 2016

Gold Halo



Back in January I did this look for my birthday (and totally forgot I had it saved as a draft). I wore this Halo eye makeup for my night out, I think it's the perfect party look to make the eyes pop.  

En enero hice este look para mi cumpleaños (y se me olvidó que lo guardé como borrador). Usé este estilo de ojos Halo para mi salida de noche, creo que es el look ideal para fiesta que hace resaltar los ojos.





I take all my blog photos on natural light, specially because I live in a place where we have a bright sun 90% of the year. This time I used artificial light because I was just heading out and thought I'd put this on my blog. For the makeup I did a simple smokey eye with a pop of sparkle in the center and paired it with nude lips because I was definitely having some drinks that night. 

Siempre tomo mis fotos del blog en luz natural, en especial porque vivo en un lugar donde tenemos un sol brillante el 90% del año. Esta vez usé luz artificial porque justo estaba saliendo y pensé en ponerlo en el blog. Para el maquillaje hice un ojo ahumado sencillo con un pop de brillo en el centro y lo acompañé con labios neutros porque claro que iban a haber bebidas esa noche.




Face/Rostro
- L'Oréal Infallible foundation. 
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer. 
- Bourjois Healthy Balance powder. 
- Benefit Hoola bronzer. 
- Benefit Rockateur blush. 
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer. 

Eyes/Ojos
- Rodial Eye Sculpt for brows. 
- Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner  (outer corners and inside the eye/orillas externas y dentro del ojo). 
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige (center of the lids/centro de los párpados). 
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: Salted Caramel (crease/cuenca), Semi-Sweet (outer V/V exterior), Triple Fudge (outer corners/orillas externas), Crème Brûlée (center of the lids/centro de los párpados). 
- Bobbi Brown Sterling Nights Palette: Caviar (over black liner/encima del delineador negro), Dove Grey (crease/cuenca), Pewter (center of the lids/centro de los párpados), Ivory (brow bone/bajo la ceja). 
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. 

Lips/Labios:
- Rodial XXL Lip Liner in Nude. 
- MAC Velvet Teddy. 











Let me know what you think of the look and artificial lighting for future posts! 

¡Díganme lo que opinan del look y de la luz artificial para futuras publicaciones!









the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.