22 January, 2016

3 Brush Dupes Worth Trying



Brushes is one of the things that I tend to splurge more carefully. I don't mind trying out dupes before getting them on a counter, I recently stumbled upon these amazing dupes for three favorites among the makeup lovers. 

Las brochas son una de las cosas en las que gasto de manera más consciente. No me importa probar duplicados antes de comprarlos en una tienda, recientemente me topé con estas padrísimas réplicas de tres favoritos entre los amantes del maquillaje.




NARS ITA BRUSH 

By far, one of the most raved brushes on the internet and one of the most expensive ones too. This brush allows you to get to the hollows of the cheeks easily and carve out a perfect sculpt. I don't have the original ITA brush (although I've tested it before) but this definitely feels as soft as my MAC or Zoeva ones and hasn't shredded at all. The only difference that I see is that it doesn't say NARS on one side (not a bummer for me, though!). 

Hasta ahora, una de las brochas más aclamadas por internet y una de las más caras también. Esta brocha te ayuda a entrar a los huecos de las mejillas fácilmente para esculpir tu rostro. No tengo la brocha ITA original (aunque la he probado anteriormente) pero definitivamente se siente tan suave como mis brochas de MAC o Zoeva y no ha soltado ni un pelo. La única diferencia que yo veo es que no dice NARS de un lado (¡aunque no es problema para mí!).



MAC OVAL 6 BRUSH 

I have to be honest and say that I was never curious about these brushes, not even after seeing Lisa Eldridge use it once in a video. When I found the dupe I thought it would be fun to give it a try and I'm happy I did because it's amazing. The bristles are very soft, opposed to what it looks like. It blends foundation and concealer so seamlessly in a matter of seconds. Even the thickest formulas get a nice and even application. 

Debo ser honesta y decirles que jamás tuve curiosidad de probar estas brochas, ni siquiera después de ver a Lisa Eldridge usarla en un video. Cuando encontré la réplica pensé que sería divertido probarla y estoy feliz de haberlo hecho porque es genial. Las cerdas son muy suaves, contrario de cómo se ven. Difumina la base y el corrector de una forma tan fácil en cuestión de segundos. Incluso las fórmulas más pesadas quedan con un acabado lindo y suave.



MAC 129 BLUSH BRUSH

This isn't an exact dupe but the shape of the brush is very similar to the MAC 129, my favorite blush brush. The bristles are very soft and let the product apply nicely in circular motions, without packing all the color just in one place. The wands are the same size but this one has the metallic part in a more browny shade, I thought that looked pretty. 

Esta no es una réplica exacta pero la forma de la brocha se asemeja mucho a la de MAC 129, my brocha de rubor favorita. Las cerdas son muy suaves y dejan que el producto se distribuya bien en movimientos circulares, sin dejar todo el color en un sólo lugar. Los mangos son del mismo largo pero esta tiene la parte metálica en un tono algo café, pienso que eso se ve lindo.










Have you tried any of these brushes? Do you know any other dupes?

¿Han probado estas brochas? ¿Saben de otros duplicados?





Follow for more content:   Bloglovin'  |  Instagram  |  tumblr





the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.