01 September, 2015

Mani Day: Black And White Confetti



It has been ages since the last time that I posted about my nails. Today's simple nail art is something I saw around on Instagram and just gave it a go with what I had at home from my nail polish collection. 

Ya es mucho tiempo desde la última vez que publiqué sobre mis uñas. El nail art sencillo de hoy es algo que vi en Instagram y lo intenté recrear con lo que tenía en casa de mi colección de esmaltes. 





For this mani, I used nail polish from Color Club. I think their formula is great, they last for a long time and never look streaky. For the black base I used Where's The Soirée, I only applied one coat and the nails already looked fully covered. The glitter on top is Something New, it has different sized of white confetti and a few light blue ones a little larger. Overall, a very simple and easy nail art but one of my favorites now. 

Para este mani, usé esmaltes de Color Club. Creo que su fórmula es buena, duran por mucho tiempo y nunca dejan rastro de pinceladas. Para la base negra usé Where's The Soirée, sólo apliqué una capa y las uñas ya se veían totalmente cubiertas. La brillantina encima es Something New, tiene confeti de blanco de diferentes tamaños y unos cuantos en azul claro un poco más grandes. En general, un nail art muy simple y fácil pero ya es de mis favoritos. 








What have you been wearing on your nails lately?

¿Ustedes qué han traído en sus uñas últimamente?






the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.