05 August, 2015

Summer Nail Polishes



As Summer is going by, I cracked out a few nail polishes that I don't wear that often. I think that this always makes the difference between seasons. Even though I've also painted my nails black and navy blue, I try to alternate between summer colors and other dark shades.  

Mientras el verano se pasa, saqué algunos de mis esmaltes que no tiendo a usar muy seguido. Pienso que esto siempre hace la diferencia entre estaciones. Aunque también me he pintado las uñas de negro y azul marino, trato de alternar entre colores de verano y otros obscuros.





Color Club Blue-Ming: 
I included this color in my Spring Nail Polish Picks from last year. It's a lovely bright blue, almost like cyan, that just screams summer to me. All that vibrance makes me think of the sea, a place where I wish I was right now haha.  

Incluí este color en mis Elecciones de Esmaltes de Primavera del año pasado. Es un lindo azul, casi cyan, que simplemente me grita verano. Toda esa intensidad de color me hace pensar en el mar, lugar donde quisiera estar ahora mismo jaja.


Nina Ultra Pro Tangerine Dream:
I've mentioned in previous beauty posts that I don't like the way orange-tones look on me, there's something about corals that clashes with my skin tone. This nail polish is the only exception, as it is a little bit opaque and doesn't look very vibrant. I like that it kind of makes me look tanned. 

He mencionado en publicaciones anteriores que no me gusta la forma en que los tonos naranja se ven en mí, hay algo en los corales que choca con mi tono de piel. Este esmalte es la única excepción, ya que es un poco opaco y no se ve tan chillante. Me gusta que da la impresión de que estoy bronceada.


Nina Ultra Pro Cherry Melon: 
I'm a big fan of formulas that only require one coat and dry fast. This is the case with Nina Ultra Pro nail polishes, not to mention the fabulous flat brush. I love bright reds with a hint of blue, it also has a very subtle hint of yellow tones, so it's not a dull kind of cherry tone. 

Soy gran fanática de las fórmulas que sólo requieren una capa y se secan rápido. Este es el caso de los esmaltes de Nina Ultra Pro, sin mencionar la fabulosa brocha chata. Me gustan los rojos vivos con un poco de azul, también tiene una pizca de tono amarillo, por lo cual no se ve como un cereza opaco.


OPI Shorts Story: 
I think this is one of the most famous summer colors, I remember seeing it around on Pinterest and other beauty blogs last year. I now know why this is such a loved nail polish, it's the perfect Barbie pink and it has a great lasting power and opacity within one brush. I've been wearing it the most out of all of these. 

Creo que este es uno de los colores de verano más famosos, recuerdo haberlo visto en Pinterest y otros blogs de belleza el año pasado. Ahora ya sé por qué es un esmalte tan amado, es el rosa Barbie perfecto con un poder de duración largo y mucha opacidad en una pincelada. Este es el que más he usado de los de la lista.


China Glaze Rich & Famous: 
As you can tell by the picture, it is a close color to Shorts Story, just a bit more on the red side. The formula is very similar and also lasts very long. I like that it still looks bright even though it's a much darker version of the last one. One of my favorite nail polish ever. 

Como pueden ver por la foto, es un color cerca al de Shorts Story, sólo un poco más en el lado rojo. La fórmula es muy similar y también dura mucho. Me gusta que se ve chillante a pesar de que es más obscuro que el anterior. Uno de mis esmaltes favoritos de todo el tiempo.






What have you been wearing on your nails for summer

¿Qué esmaltes han estado usando en el verano?






the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.