04 July, 2015

Everyday Products



These past few days have been hectic for me. I haven't paid much effort to my makeup throughout the week to save time, this also gives me a sort of natural look that goes with anything.

Estos últimos días han estado muy locos para mí. No le he puesto mucho esfuerzo a mi maquillaje durante la semana para salvar tiempo, esto también me da un look algo natural que va con todo.




For my base I like to go for the Maybelline Pure BB Cream. Although I love the normal version, I prefer this one for the days around and during my period because it has 2% salicylic acid that fights breakouts, which I tend to get a lot on those days. It is no surprise that I choose the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind as my go-to concealer, simply because its efficiency at being applied and doing the job for hiding small blemishes/dark circles. On days when my skin is looking fabulous, I normally just go for concealer and seal it with my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder all over my face to even out my complexion. I totally forgot to include theBalm DownBoy blush in the picture, it has been my favorite one for the past 2 weeks or so because it resembles the natural color of my cheeks when they blush.

Lately I've been really loving the Bobbi Brown Eyebrow Kit, it gives me the bold brows that I love and fills in my tails where I'm missing a couple of brow hairs. I normally skip primer for my lids and just apply a bit of MAC Satin Taupe all over and lids and lower lash line, then I smoke it out ever so slightly with a fluffy brush to get rid of any hard edges. To make my lashes stay curled all day I always go for waterproof formulas. My favorite one is The Rocket by Maybelline, I use the dark brown version to achieve a more soft feathery look. Lastly, I go for a natural-looking lipstick that I can reapply throughout the day in a rush without the need of a mirror. I've been really loving Melon Pop by Clinique, it gives me just the right amount of color and it's perfect for summer. Sometimes I switch it to The Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick in Coral Blush, besides being a matter formula it feels rather like a lip balm.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


Para mi base me gusta usar Maybelline Pure BB Cream. A pesar de que me guste mucho la versión normal, prefiero esta para los días cercanos y durante mi período ya que tiene 2% de ácido salicílico que combate brotes en la cara, lo cual me pasa mucho en esos días. No es sorpresa que use Maybelline Instant Age Rewind como mi corrector de preferencia, simplemente por su eficacia al aplicarse y hacer su trabajo al esconder pequeñas imperfecciones y ojeras. En los días que mi piel se ve bien, normalmente me voy por un poco de corrector y lo sello con el polvo MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural en todo mi rostro para unificar mi tono. Se me olvidó por completo DownBoy de theBalm, me gusta por que su tono se asemeja al de mis mejillas cuando se sonrojan naturalmente.

Últimamente me ha estado gustando el Bobbi Brown Eyebrow Kit, me da las cejas fuertes que tanto me gustan y rellena las orillas externas donde me falta ceja. Normalmente me salto el primer para mis ojos y me aplico un poco de MAC Satin Taupe en todo el párpado y el área de abajo, después lo difumino con una brocha suave para deshacerme de cualquier línea dura. Para hacer que mis pestañas estén rizadas todo el día me gusta usar fórmulas a prueba de agua. Mi favorita es The Rocket de Maybelline, uso la versión café obscuro para obtener un look plumoso suave. Finalmente, me voy por un labial que se vea natural para poderlo aplicar durante el día rápidamente sin la necesidad de un espejo. Estos días he estado usando mucho Melon Pop de Clinique, me da la cantidad adecuada de color y es perfecto para el verano. A veces lo cambio por The Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick en Coral Blush, aunque sea una fórmula matte en realidad se siente como un bálsamo.





What do you like to wear on a daily basis?


¿Qué les gusta usar en su rutina diaria?






the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.