02 June, 2015

The Concealer Roundup



If someone told me that I had to choose only one makeup product to wear for the rest of my life (believe me, I really thought about it while writing this sentence) it would be concealer. Just a few dabs on the face or problem areas and you already look alive. Today I'll share with you my rather small collection, along with the use I give to each one of them. 

Si alguien me dijera que tuviera que elegir sólo un producto para maquillarme para toda la vida (créanme, lo pensé bastante mientras escribía este enunciado) sería corrector. Sólo unos toques en el rostro o en áreas de problema y ya te ves viva. Hoy les voy a compartir mi pequeña colección, junto con el uso que le doy a cada uno de ellos.




Maybelline FIT ME Concealer: 
I used to be quite obsessed with this product, putting it under my eyes and areas of redness. The coverage is really nice and creamy enough to glide under my eyes without looking cakey. It's a double win for me. 

Solía estar obsesionada con este producto, poniéndolo debajo de mis ojos y en áreas de enrojecimiento. La cobertura es muy buena y lo suficientemente cremosa para deslizarse debajo de mis ojos sin verse pastosa. Es un doble triunfo para mí.


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser: 
I've repurchased this one a few times and I never get tired of it. Even though it's a very light formula it really brings light to the under eye area and even covers up a bit my blemishes. The one in the picture is a new one but I recommend getting rid of the sponge because you can control better the amount of product you want and even built it up in a small area. 

He vuelto a comprar este algunas veces y jamás me canso de él. A pesar de tener una fórmula muy ligera, le trae mucha luz a la parte de abajo de los ojos e incluso cubre un poco mis imperfecciones. El de esta foto es uno nuevo pero yo recomendaría deshacerse de la esponja, ya que puedes controlar de mejor manera la cantidad de producto que quieres usar e incluso aplicarlo en capas en áreas pequeñas.


Sephora Collection 8HR Perfect Cover Concealer : 
After watching Lisa Eldridge's pin point concealing videos, I knew that I needed a slightly cakey product that would stay put and be easy to blend with the warmth of a finger —exact description of what this concealer does. I don't like this one for my bags because its a little to dry for that area. 

Después de ver muchos videos de Lisa Eldridge, supe que necesitaba un producto poquito pastoso que se quedara donde lo ponga y que pudiera difuminarlo fácilmente con la calidez de un dedo —descripción exacta de lo que hace este corrector. No me gusta usarlo para las bolsas ya que es un poco seco para esa área.


MAC Pro Longwear Concealer: 
Just what the name says, really long wearing and great for covering up. I very rarely wear this one because it gives a very heavy/perfect finish (which I never go for on daily looks). It works great for under the eyes and blemishes, I even wear it as a primer from time to time because of its longwear formula. 

Justo lo que el nombre dice, muy duradero y bueno para cubrir. Muy rara vez lo uso porque deja un acabado muy perfecto/pesado (a lo cual nunca voy en looks de diario). Funciona muy bien debajo de los ojos y en imperfecciones, incluso de vez en cuando lo uso como primer por su fórmula duradera.


Clinique All About Eyes Concealer: 
This product is quite lightweight and very pigmented. As the name suggests, it's an under eye concealer, it relieves puffiness and erases dark circles. However, I like to use it to cover up old blemishes that leave the skin dull or dark, taking advantage of that illuminating property. 

Este producto es muy ligero pero bastante pigmentado. Como el nombre lo sugiere, es un corrector para los ojos, alivia lo hinchado y borra las bolsas. De todos modos, me gusta usarlo para cubrir imperfecciones viejas que dejaron marcas, tomando ventaja de esa propiedad de iluminar.







My everyday products are the Maybelline Eraser and the Sephora Concealer.
Which ones do you love for a naturally flawless face?

Mis productos de diario son Maybelline Erase y el corrector de Sephora.
¿Cuáles te gustan a ti para un rostro naturalmente perfecto?






the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.