20 May, 2015

Vlog: A Weekend In Atlanta



A few weeks ago I had a little trip to Atlanta. I filmed a few bits of my weekend and I thought, why not do a vloggy type of video? Unfortunately, I wasn't planning to do this when I was there so I only took my camera with me on Saturday, but still managed to film some highlights of my trip. 

Hace unas semanas tuve un pequeño viaje a Atlanta. Grabé algunos pedacitos de mi fin de semana y pensé ¿por qué no hacer un video tipo vlog? Desafortunadamente, no había planeado esto cuando estaba allá, por lo que sólo me llevé mi cámara el sábado, pero aún así me ingenié para grabar algunas cosas interesantes de mi viaje.








The weather so nice that day, considering that I got there on Wednesday and the temperature was low enough to make me shiver. We walked into the Green Market at Piedmont Park to have a look at the stands in there and grab a handcrafted Chocolate Sea Salt pop for the hot weather. 

We kept walking through the park until we faced the BeltLine and got to the other side despite the sun was hitting really hard by then. We ended up at Ladybird to cool down with local beer and lunch. I had a Farro and Egg Bowl mixed with some vegetables, it was so good. It wouldn't be a complete meal without dessert so we dropped by Jake's to have some ice cream. 

Later that day I had a quick shopping spree that consisted on spending hours at Sephora walking through every aisle countless times, just in case I didn't see a blush or lipstick that I might like, right? All that cardio made me really hungry so we made a stop at Whole Foods to grab cookies and other stuff. After resting for a while at home, we walked along the streets in the evening until we found a pretty chill bar to chat and have cold drinks. 


*   *   *   *   *


El clima estaba muy lindo ese día, considerando que llegué en miércoles y la temperatura estaba lo suficientemente baja como para hacerme temblar. Caminamos hacia el Green Market en Piedmont Park para ver los stands que habían y comer una paleta de nieve de Chocolate Sea Salt hecha a mano para el calor.

Seguimos caminando por el parque hasta que nos topamos el BeltLine y llegamos hasta el otro lado a pesar de que el sol ya estaba muy fuerte para ese entonces. Terminamos en Ladybird para enfriarnos con cerveza local y algo de almuerzo. Yo pedí un Tazón de Farro y Huevo con una mezcla de vegetales, estaba muy bueno. No sería una comida completa sin postre así que pasamos a Jake's por algo de helado.

Más tarde ese día tuve un shopping spree rápido que consistió en pasarme horas en Sephora caminando por cada pasillo incontables veces, sólo en caso de que se me hubiera pasado ver ese rubor o labial que me gustaría, ¿verdad? Todo ese cardio me dejó con hambre así que hicimos una parada en Whole Foods para comprar galletas y otras cosas. Después de descansar por un rato en casa, caminamos por las calles en la noche hasta que encontramos un bar muy a gusto para platicar y tomar algo frío.









the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.