18 May, 2015

Daytime Smokey Eyes



After a while of not posting I'm finally back to sharing my makeup with you. This particular look is one I did about 3 weeks ago, it's a soft smokey eye that can work for the day because it's not very intense. I'm using mostly pinky toned eyeshadows that I believe look the most flattering in daylight. 

Después de un tiempo de no publicar por fin volví para compartir mi maquillaje con ustedes. Este look en particular lo hice hace como 3 semanas, es un ojo ahumado muy suave que sirve para el día ya que no es muy intenso. Estoy usando en mayoría sombras con tonos rosados que yo creo se ven muy bien en la luz del día.





As I was digging into my makeup collection, I re-discovered Chatterbox. It was my first MAC lipstick and probably one of the very few high-end products that I owned back then. I'm not a big fan of the Amplified formulas but this shade translates to me into the ideal Spring/Summer "bold lip". You get a great color payoff while keeping everything in the natural side of makeup. 

Mientras excavaba en mi colección de maquillaje, re-descubrí Chatterbox. Este fue mi primer labial de MAC y probablemente uno de mis primeros productos de gama alta que tenía en aquellos días. No soy muy fanática de la fórmula Amplified pero este tono se me traduce como el "labial intenso" para primavera/verano. Te deja muy buena pigmentación mientras mantiene todo en el lado natural de maquillarse.




Face/Rostro
- Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation. 
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer. 
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. 
- The Body Shop Blush in Bubblegum. 
- theBalm Mary Lou Manizer.

Eyes/Ojos
- MAC Omega (eyebrows/cejas). 
- MAC Sable (lids/párpados). 
- Naked 3 Palette: Nooner (crease/cuenca), Limit (above the crease/arriba de la cuenca), Strange (brow bone and inner corners/bajo la ceja y lagrimal), Blackheart (outer corner/orilla externa), Darkside (inner third of the lid/tercio interior del párpado), Dust (tiny bit on the centers close to the lash line/un poco en el centro pegado a las pestañas). 
- Beautique Defining Eye Pencil in White (inner rims/interior del ojo).  
- Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara. 

Lips/Labios:
- MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox. 





Do you prefer rosy or brown eyeshadows for a daytime smokey eye?

¿Prefieres sombras rosadas o cafés para un ojo ahumado de día?








the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.