23 April, 2015

Mani Day: Leopard Nails



After all these spring themed posts lately on my blog, I felt like looking in another direction for today's nail art. I went for a very famous print, leopard. The best thing is that you can switch colors for something more vibrant and it will match any outfit. 

Después de todas estas publicaciones con tema primaveral en mi blog, sentí que ya era hora de irme en otra dirección para el nail art de hoy. Me fui por un estampado muy famoso, leopardo. Lo mejor es que puedes cambiar los colores por algo más llamativo para combinar con cualquier atuendo.






I had always wanted to do a leopard print on my nails and even though it seemed like the easiest thing to do, it somehow seemed impossible for me. After giving it a try, I realized it is quite easy and fast to do. Now I want to switch the colors with the same design, pink perhaps?

Siempre quise hacer un estampado de leopardo en mis uñas y a pesar de que se veía que era lo más fácil de hacer, de alguna manera me parecía imposible para mí. Después de intentarlo me di cuenta que en verdad era muy fácil y rápido de hacer. Ahora quiero cambiar los colores con el mismo diseño, rosa tal vez?.




Do you like leopard nails? Which colors would you switch these for?

¿Les gustan las uñas de leopardo? ¿Por cuáles colores cambiarían estos? 








the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.