19 April, 2015

Favorite Nude Lipsticks



When I first started experimenting with makeup, nude lips were my always my first option. They suit every type of look and let you play more with the eyes (which is something we all love to do when we first jump into the makeup world). Today I'm sharing with you a few lipsticks from my collection that I wear the most.  

Cuando apenas comencé a experimentar con maquillaje, los labios nude siempre eran mi primera opción. Le quedan a todo tipo de look y te dan la oportunidad de jugar más con los ojos (lo cual es algo que a todos nos encanta hacer cuando nos metemos en el mundo del maquillaje). Hoy les comparto algunos labiales de mi colección que tiendo a usar más.






· MAC Japanese Maple. 

One of my first MAC lipsticks that I purchased, a light beige in a cremesheen formula that doesn't give you concealer lips since it allows a little of your natural lip color to show through. It has a very slight frost to it that allows you to skip gloss (love that). 

Uno de los primeros labiales MAC que compré, un beige claro en fórmula cremesheen que no te da labios de corrector, ya que deja que el color natural de tus labios se asome un poco. Tiene un muy ligero acabado escarchado por lo que puedes saltarte el gloss (amo eso).

· MAC Crème d'Nude. 

In my opinion, this looks almost identical to Japanese Maple on the lips, just a bit lighter. Even though it's a cremesheen formula too, the color payoff is a little more intense, giving you a very muted peachy tone.  

En mi opinión, este se ve casi idéntico a Japanese Maple en los labios, sólo un poco más claro. A pesar de también ser fórmula cremesheen, la pigmentación es más intensa, dándote un tono durazno muy apagado.

· MAC Creme Cup. 

To throw in a little bit color but still in the subtle aisle, I go for Creme Cup. It adds something to the lips without overwhelming the rest of the look. This is also a cremesheen formula, I like to apply it to the centers and then dab it with a finger for a soft wash of color.  

Para meter un poquito de color pero aún en el pasillo de lo sutil, me voy por Creme Cup. Le agrega algo a los labios sin abrumar el resto del look. Este también es fórmula cremesheen, me gusta aplicarlo en el centro y luego esparcirlo con un dedo para un color ligero.

· Maybelline Color Sensational in Barely Bloomed. 

This would be a color between JP and CdN but much more pigmented. I never wear this lipstick by itself but I love it for toning down other shades. Its pigmentation gives me the appearance of concealer lips because of my skin tone. To make it more wearable for me, I also apply this one to the centers and dab with a finger. 

Este sería un color entre JP y CdN pero mucho más pigmentado. Nunca uso este labial por sí solo pero me gusta usarlo para bajar de tono otros labiales. Su pigmentación me da la apariencia de labios de correcto por el tono de mi piel. Para hacerlo más usable, también lo aplico en los centros y lo difumino con un dedo.

· Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Brazilian Tan. 

I like this one for a slightly darker nude lip. I think this is a limited edition which is kind of sad because is one of my most used lip products for the daytime. It's really moisturizing without looking kind of glossy and easy to reapply without a mirror. 

Me gusta este para unos labios nude un poco más obscuros. Creo que es edición limitada lo cual se me hace triste por que es de mis productos más usados para el día. Es muy hidratante sin verse como gloss y fácil de aplicar otra vez sin un espejo.

· The Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick in Coral Blush. 

It looks a little bit too intense for a nude lip in the bullet but it transfers in a sheer way. It definitely looks like you're wearing something but it still fits in the you-lips-but-better category. It has a matte finish but it's nowhere near those dry and patchy formulas, I don't really think it looks fully matte but certainly not shiny either. 

Se ve muy intenso en el empaque como para un labial nude pero se transfiere de una manera muy suave. Definitivamente se ve que traes algo en los labios pero aún se queda en la categoría de tus-labios-pero-mejor. Tiene un acabado matte pero para nada se acerca a esas fórmulas secas y parchadas, no creo que sea completamente matte pero tampoco se ve nada brilloso.







What's your favorite nude lipstick?

¿Cuál es tu labial nude favorito?









the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.