13 February, 2015

Mani Day: Half Bare



With Valentine's day coming and already in the mood since my previous post, I planned a mani tutorial for a pink nail art. I hated it. Luckily, I filmed another video with a completely different mani that doesn't scream love to your face but still looks classy and feminine.  

Con el día de San Valentín llegando y yo en humor desde mi publicación anterior, planeé un mani tutorial para un nail art rosa. Lo odié. De suerte, grabé otro video con un mani completamente diferente que no grita amor en tu cara pero aún luce clásico y femenino.







My favorite thing was leaving a part of the nail completely bare, aside from the top coat. I think a pale pink would look just as pretty and even more girly. I have a similar nail art video using Sweet Heart for OPI, you can watch it here

Mi parte favorita fue dejar una parte de la uña sin nada, excepto de la capa transparente. Pienso que un rosa pastel se vería igual de lindo y hasta más femenino. Tengo un video de nail art similar usando Sweet heart de OPI, puedes verlo aquí





What color would you wear instead of light grey?

¿Tú qué color usarías en vez de gris pálido? 







the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.