11 October, 2014

Bright Cool Tones



I feel like I haven't posted something more experimental in a while, today I picked a few things that I don't wear much and decided to do a look with them. I was very tempted to do a fall look but I know there's going to be plenty of those for the next days so instead I went for a cool toned makeup with pops of color.

Siento que no he subido algo más experimental en un tiempo, hoy elegí algunas cosas que casi no uso y decidí hacer un look con eso. Estuve muy tentada a hacer un look otoñal pero ya sé que haré muchos de esos en los próximos días, por lo cual me fui por un maquillaje usando tonos fríos y acentos de color.






If you remember this post where I purchased a purple mascara you should be familiar with the under eye makeup in this look. I've been using for my lower lashes a lot and I love how it instantly gives an amazing pop of color with just 2 coats even when my lashes are already pretty dark. In the eye makeup I used the two silver shades from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Pistol and Brave) for the lids and under eye area, then I picked up Limit and Nooner from the Naked 3 Palette for my crease just to add a hint of color, and finally, a bit of Blackheart on the very outer corner.

Si recuerdan este post donde compré una máscara de pestañas morada entonces deberían estar familiarizados con la parte de abajo de mi maquillaje. He estado usando esta máscara para mis pestañas inferiores últimamente y me encanta cómo le da un toque de color instantáneo a mis ojos con sólo dos capas a pesar de que mis pestañas son muy obscuras. En los ojos usé las dos sombras plateadas de la Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Pistol y Brave) en los párpados y la parte de abajo, después tomé un poco de Limit y Nooner de la Naked 3 Palette para usarlo en las cuencas sólo para agregar algo de color, y finalmente, un poco de Blackheart en la esquina exterior del ojo.




I didn't apply bronzer or anything that would warm up my skin, even though I used for the first time the L'Oréal Infallible 24H Foundation and even though I loved it, it ended up being way too dark for me, so I used it on the outer edges of my face as contour and covered the center lightly with concealer. On my lips I used a small amount of the Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Shock and went on top with the L'Oréal Extraordinaire by Colour Riche in Rose Symphony.

No me puse bronceador ni nada que haría mi rostro más cálido, aunque probé por primera vez la base Infallible 24H de L'Oréal y aunque me gustó mucho terminó siendo muy obscura para mí, así que la usé en las orillas de mi rostro para contornearlo y en el centro apliqué un poco de corrector. En los labios usé un poquito del Baby Lips de Maybelline en Pink Shock y apliqué encima Extraordinaire by Colour Riche en Rose Symphony de L'Oréal.





Do you like cool toned looks like this? I really liked the lip color!

¿Les gustan los looks con tonos fríos como este? ¡A mí me gustó mucho el color de los labios!















the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.