27 September, 2014

Sparkly Center



Last week I posted a pictorial for this look, I generally do only one eye for the pictorials but this time I was actually going out so I did both eyes and wore that makeup for the night. Here's the complete look of the Sparkly Center Pictorial

La semana pasada subí un pictorial de este look, generalmente hago sólo un ojo para los pictoriales pero esta vez si tenía planeado salir, así que hice ambos ojos y me usé ese makeup para la noche. Este es el look completo del Sparkly Center Pictorial







What I like about this look is that it seems to be an ordinary smokey eye when you look straight to the front but as you blink or roll your eyes down a bit you can see the sparkle in the center. I didn't know what to put in my lips so I just applied clear gloss, now that I see it I think a red lip would have looked nice! Remember you can see every step HERE

Lo que me gusta de este look es que parece ser un smokey eye ordinario cuando miras justo de frente, pero si parpadeas o mueves tu vista un poco hacia abajo, puedes ver el brillo en el centro. No sabía qué ponerme en los labios así que usé gloss transparente, ¡ahora que lo veo creo que un labial rojo se hubiera visto bien! Recuerda que puedes ver cada paso AQUÍ










Have you tried this look yet? Don't forget to show me if you do :)

¿Ya intentaron este look? No se les olvide enseñarme si lo hacen :)












the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.