25 August, 2014

Ready For Fall




These past days there has been a little rain every now and then, it hardly ever rains where I live so this means one thing: autumn is right around the corner. After surviving the hottest days I am now welcoming a much better cozy weather that makes me want to rock every dark lipstick I own. It might still be a little too early for such a dark look but the autumn vibes have already taken over me! 

Estos últimos días ha llovido un poco de vez en cuando, muy rara vez llueve donde vivo, lo cual significa una cosa: el otoño ya está a la vuelta de la esquina. Después de haber sobrevivido los días más calurosos ahora estoy dándole la bienvenida a un mejor clima más acogedor que me hace querer usar todos mis labiales obscuros. Puede que aún sea muy rápido para un look tan obscuro pero ¡las vibras otoñales ya se apoderaron de mí! 












I tried to make a very subtle contrast by using cool toned colors. Even though I am wearing mostly purples on my eyes there is still a obvious change on the red on my lips, keeping everything blue-toned to give a cold feel to it. I contoured my face really slightly using a matte color that didn't make me look sun kissed (even though we have really decent amount sun shine all year around here haha).   

Traté de hacer un contraste muy sutil usando colores fríos. A pesar de que estoy usando morados en su mayoría en mis ojos, aún puede notarse un cambio obvio en el rojo de los labios, manteniendo todo en tonos azulados para denotar el frío. Contorneé mi cara muy poco con un color matte que no diera la impresión de que estoy bronceada (aunque aquí tengamos suficiente cantidad de sol todo el año jaja). 




What's your favorite autumnal look? 

Cuál es tu look otoñal favorito?  












the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.