19 July, 2014

Mani Day #2



It had been quite a long time since I started searching for the perfect summer pink nail polish and I came across this lovely color yesterday. I'm sure I had something similar already but it never looked like the ideal color that I was looking for, this one totally nailed it! 

Desde hace ya mucho tiempo que estaba buscando el esmalte rosa veraniego perfecto y justo ayer me crucé con esté bonito color. Estoy segura que ya tenía algo muy similar pero nunca me parecía que fuera el color ideal que estaba buscando, ¡este le atinó totalmente! 





The color is OPI Strawberry Margarita (also available in gel) and just by the name I could already tell it was going the be the summer pink I wanted. It looked okay with one coat but just to make sure it looked perfect I added the second one. It's super shiny and vibrant, I loved it so much I had to post a picture on my Instagram right away!

El color es Strawberry Margarita de OPI y sólo con el nombre ya podía saber que ese era el rosa de verano que quería. Se veía okay con una capa pero para asegurarme de que se viera perfecto me apliqué una segunda. Está muy brilloso y vibrante, me encantó tanto que tuve que subir una foto a mi Instagram de inmediato!






This nail polish is also available in a gel version.
 What's your perfect summer nail polish? 

Este esmalte también viene en presentación en gel.
 ¿Cuál es tu esmalte para el verano favorito?








the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.