09 July, 2014

Club and Cranberry



I was organizing my makeup drawers when I found my Club Eyeshadow, which I totally forgot I had, and decided to play around with it. Even though it's one of my favorite eyeshadows of all times I hardly ever use it or even pair it up with other colors, today I used it along Cranberry - another favorite of mine. 

Estaba organizando mis cajones de maquillaje cuando me encontré mi sombra Club, la cual había olvidado por completo que tenía, y decidí jugar con ella. A pesar de ser una de mis sombras favoritas casi no la uso y menos la combino con otros colores, hoy la usé con Cranberry - otra de mis favoritas. 




For those who don't know, MAC Club eyeshadow is a reddish brown color with a little green frost, the thing with this eyeshadow is that it looks the greenest if you pack it and fades to that brown color as you blend it out (see swatch here). I used Cranberry on the bottom part of the eyes to make contrast with the green on the lids. 

Para quienes no sepan, la sombra Club de MAC es un café rojizo un poco aperlado de verde, la cosa con esta sombra es que se ve lo más verde cuando la concentras y se desvanece a ese color café al difuminarla (ve la demostración aquí). Usé Cranberry en la parte de abajo de los ojos para crear contraste con el verde en los párpados. 













Did you notice my hair is (way) shorter? :)

¿Se dieron cuenta que mi cabello está (mucho) más corto? :)








the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.