03 June, 2014

Makeup Pampering 3 ♡



I was at the mall the other so I decided to pick up some goodies that I have had my eyes on for a while, as well as random stuff that crossed my way. 

Estaba en el mall el otro día y decidí comprar unas cositas que ya tenía en la mira desde hace tiempo, así como otras que se cruzaron en mi camino. 








My first stop was at the Chanel counter, I knew I wanted to get a foundation that didn't look too harsh on my skin because there's nothing that I hate more than obvious foundations, specially for the day time. The Chanel Vitalumière foundation is the perfect one for my case: it cancels the appearance of a tired face by reviving it and moisturizing the skin, it gives you a slightly satin finish that makes your face look fresh and alive. It comes with a pump that makes it easier to get the right amount of product. I've worn it only once and I already love it, my skin looks like it has nothing on it, it's really light weight and smells good! It has SPF 15 so it protects the skin really well during the day time. I got the shade 20 Clair. 

Mi primera parada fue en el mostrador de Chanel, ya sabía que quería una base que no se viera muy dura en mi piel por que no hay algo que odie más que las bases obvias, en especial para el día. Vitalumière de Chanel es perfecta para mi caso: cancela la apariencia de una cara cansada al revivirla e hidratando la piel, te deja un acabado satinado muy ligero que hace ver tu rostro fresco y vivo. Viene con un despachador que hace fácil el obtener producto de la botella. La he usado sólo una vez y ya la amo, mi piel se ve como si no tuviera nada encima, es muy ligera y huele rico! Tiene SPF 15, por lo que protege tu piel durante el día. Mi tono es 20 Clair. 






Since I'm not a big fan of wearing foundation in the daytime (except on special occasions) I had to get myself a concealer that would cover up my tired face and last all day. The MAC Pro Longwear Concealer has a medium to full coverage that will make your face a beautiful clean canvas with the smallest amount of product. I got the shade NW20, the reason I got this one is because I want it mostly for my under eye area so I needed a pinky toned one, although my skin tone is on the NC side. What I love about it is that it's really long wearing, since I find my under eye area always creasing and smudging my makeup, it also has a matte finish that won't reflect the black circles. 

Another thing I got from MAC is the Pro Longwear Blush in Stay Pretty, a beautiful slightly blue toned bright pink with a semi matte finish that lasts all day and looks really soft and natural on my skin. The great thing about this is that, besides it lasts for hours, you can build it up to intensify it in case you have to transform your makeup from day to night. 



Ya que no soy muy fanática de usar base de día (excepto en ocasiones especiales) tenía que conseguirme un correcto que pudiera cubrir mi cara cansada y que durara todo el día. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer tiene una cobertura de media a completa que hace que la cara se convierta en un canvas limpio con tan sólo una cantidad mínima de producto. Me compré el tono NW20, la razón de esto es para cubrir las ojeras, por lo que contrasta con el tono rosado aunque mi piel esté en los tonos NC. Lo que me me encanta de este correcto es que dura mucho tiempo, ya que la parte de abajo de mis ojos siempre se corre y mezcla mi maquillaje, también tiene un acabado matte que no refleja las ojeras. 

Otra cosa que compré de MAC fue el Pro Longwear Blush en Stay Pretty, un lindo rosa brillante en tono azulado y con acabado semi matte que dura todo el día y se ve muy suave y natural en mi piel. Lo mejor de este blush es que, aparte de durar horas, puedes incrementar la intensidad aplicando más capas en caso de que tengas que transformar maquillaje de día a noche. 







I made a little stop at Sally cause there were a couple of things on sale so I guess I needed these two lip liners from Beautique that were really inexpensive and had a discount. I got the colors Wine (a plummy purple tone) and Port (a burgundy/red). I've tried these lip liners before with really dark lipsticks and they do make them last longer, so I decided to get these two other ones. 

Hice una parada en Sally por que habían algunas cosas en descuento, así que pensé que necesitaba estos dos delineadores de labios de Beautique que no estaban nada costosos y además todavía tenían un descuento. Compré los colores Wine (un tono morado obscuro) y Port (un rojo/borgoña). Ya he probado antes estos delineadores con lipsticks muy obscuros y de verdad hacen que dure más, así que decidí llevarme estos dos. 



From left to right: Beautique Lip Liners in Wine,  Port,  MAC Pro Longwear Blush in Stay Pretty.

Lastly, I got 3 nail polishes at Sally from Color Club that had a discount of 50%. The first color that I noticed was Hydrangea Kiss. Since I've been in love with pastel purple nails lately I thought I'd give this one a chance, it is a very pale blueish purple. Regatta Red is, in fact, a red color that looks a tiny little bit pale and has a subtle blue undertone, it's one of those colors that goes with anything. Last but not least I got Editorial, a duo chrome nail polish with blue/green/yellow tones that shine really intense in the daylight, this isn't exactly a summer color but I love when the sun hits your nails with these colors and they look sparkly.  

Finalmente, compré 3 esmaltes en Sally de Color Club que tenían un descuento de 50&. El primero en llamar mi atención fué Hydrangea Kiss. Ya que he estado enamorada de las uñas moradas pastel últimamente sabía que tenía que darle una oportunidad a este, es un morado azulado pálido. Regatta Red es, de hecho, un rojo que se ve un poquito pálido y tiene una base azulada muy discreta, es de esos colores que se ven bien con todo. Por último, compré Editorial, un esmalte bicromático con tonos azules/verdes/amarillos que brillan muy intensos en la luz, no es precisamente un color para el verano pero me gusta cómo choca el sol en las uñas con estos colores y las hace brillar. 





Have you tried any of these products? What have you purchased recently? :)

Han probado alguno de estos productos? Qué han comprado recientemente? :)










the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.