13 May, 2014

Typo Tuesday #1



As a designer, one of my favorite areas is typography, hand-lettering, and calligraphy. Starting from today, I'll be sharing with you a new series called "Typo Tuesday" where I'll show you some of my work in this area. 

Como diseñadora, una de mis áreas favoritas es tipografía, escritura a mano, y caligrafía. Empezando desde hoy, voy a compartirles una serie nueva llamada "Typo Tuesday" en la cual mostraré parte de mi trabajo en esta área. 



For these pieces, I used Fabriano Paper and watercolors to make the gradient clouds of colors and black and white background textures. For the quotes, I used Staedtler black ink and a calligraphy pen. 

Para estas piezas, usé papel Fabriano y acuarelas para crear los degradados de las nubes en colores y blanco y negro para la textura del fondo. Para las frases, usé tinta negra Staedtler y pluma para caligrafía. 



Ellen Hopkins 



Charles Bukowski




Charles Bukowski


What are your favorite quotes? / Cuáles son tus frases favoritas? 










the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.