18 April, 2020

A Casual Spring 2020 At Home Beauty Edit 

casual spring 2020 at home beauty


Spring has been a little different this year but that doesn’t stop me from refreshing my everyday makeup drawers and switch things around for more pink tones, creamy formulas, and dewy skin products. I dived into my makeup collection and picked a few items to wear around this month even if I’m home all the time. 
La primavera ha sido un poco diferente este año pero eso no me detiene de cambiar mis cajones de maquillaje de diario y alternar cosas por unas en tonos más rosas, fórmulas cremosas y productos de piel luminosos. Me di un clavado en mi colección de maquillaje y elegí algunas cosas que usaré este mes aunque sea para estar en casa todo el día.



casual spring 2020 at home beauty


An Overview of my Spring Beauty Edit


Just as I mentioned in my Spring Beauty Wishlist I’ve been a lot more into cream products than usual, maybe it’s because I’m embracing my skin more than ever and taking good care of it. My complexion has been the lightest ever since I’m not getting much sun exposure, so I’m trying to stay away from very bronzy tones and pretty much most of my face products except for concealer. Although I made a video on a full glam quarantine makeup look a while ago, all I really want to wear is a natural look and maybe some pastels on the eyes, which is what I’ll show you today. 
Justo como lo mencioné en mi Spring Beauty Wishlist he estado más encantada con los productos en crema que de costumbre, tal vez es porque ya acepto mi piel como es y la estoy cuidando como nunca. Mi complexión está lo más clara de toda mi vida ya que no estoy teniendo mucha exposición al sol, así que trato de alejarme de tonos muy bronceados y básicamente casi todos mis productos de rostro excepto por los correctores. Aunque hice un video de cómo lucir súper glam en cuarentena hace poco, lo que en verdad quiero usar de diario es un look natural y tal vez algunos pasteles en los ojos, lo cual les muestro hoy. 


My 2020 Spring Makeup to Wear At Home


teia cosmeticos polvo matificante aloe vera


In case you didn’t know already, you should always wear SPF, even if you’re not going out. I'm using this opportunity to wear The Saem SPF 50++++ because it leaves a very intense white cast that I don’t like at all. I think this is the perfect opportunity to get through that product and wear it as my at-home sun protector. I just re-discovered my Glossier Stretch Concealer, ideal for a dewy natural finish and also one of the lightest shades I own, I use it all over my face and then set everything with my Teia Comséticos Mattifying Mineral Powder, which is my favorite at the moment because it has aloe vera in it and doesn't leave my face feeling dry if I use it all over. 

Pinky blushes are my calling lately. I've been crazy over this Revlon Cheek Flushing Tint in the shade Spotlight because it blends beautifully with the skin. I sometimes go for my Glossier Cloud Paint in Dusk for a more neutral look, and finish everything off with the highlighters on my RMS Signature Set in Mod Collection. If I want a powder version I go either for my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Powder in Luminous Flush or theBalm Downboy Blush—an oldie but a goodie!


En caso de que no lo sepas ya, siempre debes usar FPS, incluso si no sales de casa. Estoy aprovechando esta oportunidad para usar el The Saem SPF 50++++ porque deja una película blanca muy intensa que no me gusta. Así que creo que ahora es el momento para acabarme este producto y usarlo como mi bloqueador en casa. Acabo de re-descubrir mi Stretch Concealer de Glossier, ideal para looks naturales y luminosos y justo uno de los tonos más claros que tengo, lo he estado usando en toda la cara y luego lo fijo con el Polvo Mineral Matificante de Teia Cosméticos, este polvo es mi favorito del momento porque tiene aloe vera y no siento la cara seca si lo aplico en todo el rostro. 

Los rubores rosas son lo mío en estos días. He estado loca con el Cheek Flushing Tint de Revlon en el tono Spotlight porque se mezcla de una forma hermosa con la piel. A veces opto por el Cloud Paint de Glossier en Dusk para un look más neutral, y después acabo todo con los iluminadores en el Signature Set en Mod Collection de RMS. Si quiero una versión en polvo uso el Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush en Luminous Flush o Downboy de theBalm—viejito pero de mis top! 




Even when I do the simplest makeup look, I have to fill in my brows. Again, I’m trying to finish my Xanteria Eyebrow Pencil, a great dupe for the Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil. And if I want something more defined I go for the Mary Kay Brow Pencil because it has a very fine tip but the color is actually pretty soft.  For lips, it is no surprise that I love the Lancôme Juicy Shakers, as I’ve gone through a few of them. The shade Piece of Cake is perfect for every day and the best thing is that it works as a moisturizer too because of the oils in the formula. I also use the Cocoa Balm in the RMS Signature Set for a thicker balm before bed or after having my morning coffee which leaves my lips feeling a little dry. 

Incluso cuando me hago hasta el look más sencillo me tengo que rellenar las cejas. Igual me estoy tratando de terminar el Lápiz de Cejas de Xanteria, súper duplicado de Goof Proof Brow Pencil de Benefit. Y si quiero algo más definido opto por el lápiz de cejas de Mary Kay porque tiene una punta muy finita pero el color es muy suave. Para labios no es sorpresa que amo los Juicy Shakers de Lancôme, ya que me he acabado varios. El tono Piece of Cake es perfecto para diario y lo mejor es que también funciona como hidratante por tener aceites en su fórmula. También uso el Cocoa Balm en el Signature Set de RMS para algo más denso antes de dormir o después de tomar mi café de la mañana que siempre me reseca los labios. 




Those steps are basically all I do for a casual look, even before quarantine. But for a little more color and va va boom I proceed to add eyeshadow (and actually because I own too many products to just have them sitting there). I recently got some Colourpop eyeshadows, as well as my new favorite Sailor Moon Eyeshadow Palette and that’s all I want to wear on my lids I think forever. It might sound weird but having bright colors on my face cheers me up on days when this whole situation we’re all living in gets a little overwhelming. Aside from the palette, I got the Super Shock Shadows in BAE, DGAF and FLUX which is the minty green. There’s a tutorial on my Story Highlights on Instagram called Pop of Mint using these three shades if you want to check it out. 

Esos son básicamente los únicos pasos que hago para un look casual, incluso antes de la Cuarentena. Pero para un poquito más de color y va va boom hago un poco de sombra (y en realidad porque tengo muchos productos como para no usarlos). Recientemente compré unas sombras de Colourpop, al igual que mi nueva paleta de sombras favorita de Sailor Moon y eso es todo lo que quiero usar yo creo por siempre. Puede sonar extraño pero usar colores vivos en mi rostro me levanta mucho el ánimo en días que esta situación por la que todos estamos pasando se vuelve un poco pesada. Aparte de la paleta, compré las Super Shock Shadows BAW, DGAF y FLUX que es un verde menta. Hay un tutorial en mis Historias Destacadas en Instagram llamado Pop of Mint usando estas tres sombras por si lo quieren ver. 


casual spring 2020 beauty edit teia cosmeticos rms beauty


the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.