25 July, 2019

VIDEO: L'Oréal Paradise Enchanted Peachy Look + Review

loreal paradise enchanted scented collection swatches tutorial


Who doesn't love a peachy makeup look? I definitely do, especially now that I've been all about natural looks for my every day makeup. I recently received the L'Oreál Paradise Enchanted Collection and tested it for a super wearable look that I loved as much as the products. Plus, they smell sweet like candy. 

¿Quién no ama un maquillaje con tonos durazno? Yo definitivamente sí, en especial ahora que soy más de looks naturales para mi maquillaje de diario. Recientemente recibí la Colección Paradise Enchanted de L'Oreál y la probé para un look súper amigable de usar que amé tanto como los productos. Además, huelen como dulces. 








Paradise Enchanted Swatches + Review


One of the most popular mascaras on the market from the drugstore is the L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise, which I believe has a different name in certain countries but the formula is still as good. Paradise Enchanted is an extension to this product turned into a whole new line of peach scented products that include an eyeshadow palette, four blushes, two liners, and a new lash primer that promises more volume after a few uses—this is not something I have tested and I'm not too eager to do so, if I'm honest.  

Una de las mascaras de pestañas más populares en el mercado de la farmacia es la Voluminous Lash Paradise de L'Oréal, que creo tiene un nombre diferente en otros países pero la fórmula sigue siendo igual de buena. Paradise Enchanted es una extensión de este producto convertida en una línea entera de productos con olor a durazno que incluye una paleta de sombras, cuatro rubores, dos delineadores y un nuevo primer para pestañas que promete darles más volumen después de algunos usos—esto no es algo que he probado y no me dan muchas ganas, si soy honesta. 


loreal paradise enchanted scented collection swatches tutorial

loreal paradise enchanted scented collection swatches tutorial


The Paradise Enchanted Eyeshadow Palette comes with 12 eyeshadows in matte and shimmer finishes with a buttery and creamy texture that glide on easily and blend seamlessly. The colors are leaned towards the pinky/peach side, although there are a few soft browns to add dimension or a bit more drama. I think this palette is a winner for it's price because the pigmentation is really good and the colors are quite unique from what we normally see at the drugstore. The pan sizes are good and the palette itself is small enough to travel with it and create different looks. 

La Paleta de Sombras Paradise Enchanted viene con 12 tonos en acabados matte y brillosos que tienen una textura cremosa fácil de aplicar y difuminar los bordes. Los colores están más inclinados al lado rosa/durazno, aunque también viene con unos cafés suaves para agregar dimensión o un poco más de drama. Creo que esta paleta es una ganadora por su precio porque la pigmentación es muy buena y los colores son únicos si lo comparamos con lo que normalmente vemos en el supermercado. El tamaño de las sombras es bueno y la paleta en sí es de buen tamaño como para viajar con ella y crear diferentes looks





The Paradise Enchanted Scented Blushes not only smell like a sweet dream but they also apply beautifully and have the perfect pigmentation (in my opinion) for a blush—nothing too obvious and you can build it up if you want more intensity. Even though these four shades have a peachy tone to them I think they can fit with many other looks, especially the more nude ones. In the tutorial I tried to use as many as I could to really get the most of them and I ended up loving the results. 

Los Rubores con Aroma de Paradise Enchanted no solo huelen como un sueño dulce sino que también se aplican de manera hermosa y tienen la pigmentación perfecta (en mi opinión) de un rubor—nada muy obvio pero puedes acumularlo para mayor pigmentación si quieres. Aunque estos cuatro tonos tienen un tono durazno siento que pueden servir para muchos otros looks, en especial los nude. En el tutorial traté de usar los más posibles para sacarles provecho y terminé amando el resultado. 







As I said above, I'm not really into lash primers. It's just another extra step that I'm not willing to do. I tried the primer in the video and liked the result but I know me and I know I won't pick it up again. The mascara I have already tried it and went through it quite fast. I remember picking it up because I read somewhere it was a dupe to the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, similar wand and everything. Well, I ended up loving the L'Oréal one even more! It gives me tons of volume without clumping my lashes. As for the liners, the black one was my favorite, dries matte and is super pigmented. The Rose Gold liner works perfectly for statement or even as a detail on the lower lash line like I used it on the tutorial. Both dry fast and last for a long time, great formula and easy to apply because of the felt tip and long wand. 

Como lo dije arriba, no soy muy fan de los primers de pestañas. Es simplemente otro paso más que no estoy dispuesta a hacer. Probé el primer en el video y me gustó el resultado pero me conozco y sé que no volveré a tomar. La máscara de pestañas ya la he probado y me la terminé súper rápido. Recuerdo que la compré porque leí que era un dupe de la Better Than Sex de Too Faced, brocha similar y todo. Bueno, terminó gustándome más la de L'Oréal! Me da mucho volumen sin pegar mis pestañas. En cuanto a los delineadores, el negro fue mi favorito, se seca matte y tiene mucho pigmento. El delineador rose gold me gusta más para algo de statement en los ojos o incluso un detalle en el área de abajo como lo hice en el video. Ambos se secan rápido y duran bastante tiempo, gran fórmula y fácil de aplicar por la punta de felpa y el mango largo. 



Paradise Enchanted Collection Full Look




SHOP THIS LOOK















the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.