18 February, 2018

VIDEO: Full Glossier Look



A while ago I did my first Glossier order and I was immediately hooked. I made my second order right away and tried of a few more products so I could complete a whole look with what I had. Today I'm sharing with you a quick tutorial with what I got.

Hace poco hice mi primera compra de Glossier y me enganche inmediatamente. Hice mi segunda compra en cuanto antes y probé unos productos más para poder hacer un look completo con lo que tenía. Hoy les comparto un tutorial rápido con lo que tengo.










The New Stuff // Todo lo Nuevo





In my second order I added a few items that have good reviews on their website or on other blogs. My first pick was the Super Pure Serum which soothes redness on the skin and helps with blemishes. I think the product is okay but not something I will repurchase. On the makeup side, I got the Boy Brow and Haloscope Duo, both for a lower price when purchased together. The Boy Brow was just what I expected it to be, very natural looking and great to set the brows in place. I got the Haloscope in Quartz, which seemed like the best option for my skin tone. I really love the way it looks, super dewy and almost wet, but the fact that it's so balmy doesn't help with it's longevity. Last but not least, I had my eyes all over the Generation G Lipstick in Cake, a peachy brown nude. I love this product for an every day lip color, it's just the shade that I like and I love that it's almost too natural to be noticed. I can't wait to try more shades. 

En mi segunda orden agregué algunas cosas que tienen buenas reseñas en línea o en otros blogs. Mi primera elección fue el Super Pure Serum que calma lo rojo de la piel y ayuda con las espinillas. Creo que el producto está bien pero no es algo que volvería a comprar. En el lado de maquillaje compré el Duo de Boy Brow y Haloscope, ambos por un precio más bajo si los compras juntos. Boy Brow fue exactamente lo que esperé que sería, se ve muy natural y es excelente para fijar las cejas en su lugar. Compré el Haloscope en Quartz, me pareció el mejor para mi tono de piel. Me gusta mucho como se ve, super brillante y casi como húmedo, pero el hecho de que sea tan cremoso no ayuda con su longevidad. Por último, tenía mis ojos sobre el labial Generation G en Cake, un tono café durazno. Amo este producto para algo de diario, es justo el tono que me gusta y amo que sea un tanto muy natural como para ver que traigo algo puesto. Ya quiero probar más colores. 






the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.