11 August, 2016

Video: My Brow Routine



Brows play such an important role nowadays when it comes to makeup. Bold brows have always been a favorite of mine, today I'm showing you how I style them using the new Benefit Cosmetics brow products. 

Las cejas juegan una parte muy importante en estos días cuando se trata de maquillaje. Las cejas intensas siempre han sido de mis favoritas, hoy les enseño cómo las maquillo con la nueva línea de productos para cejas de Benefit Cosmetics.






Luckily, my brows are naturally shaped the way that I like them, so it's just a matter of filling gaps and doing a bit of shaping in my routine. For this style, I started with the BrowVo! Conditioning Primer and then followed up by filling the tails of my brows with Precisely, My Pencil, just to get more definition there. 

I then used the waxy side in BrowZings with the Angled Brow Brush to fill the rest of the gaps and then sealed it with the powder side in the compact. To set the brows in place and give them some texture I applied a coat of Gimme Brow, focusing mostly on the middle portion for a bushier look. To finish off, I used High Brow in my brow bone for a matte highlight and applied a bit to my inner corners to tie everything up. 



*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *


Por suerte, mis cejas ya tienen naturalmente la forma que me gusta, así que sólo es cuestión de llenar espacios y ajustar orillas en mi rutina. Para este estilo comencé con BrowVo! Conditioning Primer y luego usé un poco de Precisely, My Pencil en la cola de las cejas para más definición ahí.

Después usé el lado de cera en BrowZings con la Brocha Angular Para Cejas para rellenar el resto de los espacios y luego sellarlo con el lado de polvo en el compacto. Para fijar las cejas en su lugar y darles algo de textura apliqué una capa de Gimme Brow, enfocándome más en la porción de en medio para un estilo más robusto. Para terminar, usé High Brow bajo las cejas para un iluminado matte y apliqué un poco del mismo en el área de lagrimales para enlazar todo junto.








What do you think of these new products?

¿Qué opinan de estos productos nuevos?


the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.