28 February, 2016

Violet Club



After a long time, I'm finally back with a makeup look. I've been wanting to do something with MAC Club eyeshadow but hadn't thought of a lipstick other than nude for pair it with. My cousin got me this lovely violet one and it seemed to me like the perfect match. 

Después de un tiempo, por fin volví con un look. He querido usar la sombra Club de MAC para algo pero no podía pensar en otro labial que no fuera nude para acompañarlo. Mi prima me regaló este lindo labial violeta y me pareció la opción perfecta.





Back when I started my blog I did a look using this eyeshadow. I really didn't want to go in the same direction so I tried to play with other elements on my makeup, such as the contrast on the lips. I think something like Freckletone or Japanese Maple by MAC would look great with this if you're not in the mood for an unusual lip color. 

Más atrás cuando empecé mi blog hice un look usando esta sombra. No quería irme en la misma dirección, así que traté de jugar con otros elementos en mi maquillaje, tal como el contraste en los labios. Creo que algo como Freckletone o Japanese Maple de MAC se verían muy bien con esto si no están de ganas de un color de labios inusual.




Face/Rostro
- CoverGirl TruBlend Foundation. 
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer. 
- CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder. 
- Benefit Hoola for contour. 
- Benefit Rockateur Blush. 
- Revlon Highlighting Palette in Peachy Glow. 

Eyes/Ojos
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder. 
- 3 Concept Eyes Cream Eyeshadow in Glamorous. 
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette: Bitter Start (brow bone and inner corners/bajo la ceja y orilla interior), Substitute For Love (crease transition/transición de la cuenca), Freshly Toasted (outer V/V exterior), Beans Are White (outer corners/orillas externas), Pure Ganache (lower inner third/tercio interior de abajo). 
- Revlon Highlighting Palette in Peachy Glow (two lightest shades in the inner corners/las dos sombras más claras en los lagrimales). 
- MAC Club eyeshadow with Fix+ (eyelids and lower lash line/párpados y área de abajo). 
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Perversion. 
- Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara. 
Light In The Box eyelashes from this set.

Lips/Labios:
- MAC Men Love Mystery lipstick. 












What would you wear on your lips with this eyeshadow?

¿Qué usarían ustedes en sus labios con esta sombra?








the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.