02 January, 2016

Bobbi Brown Sterling Nights Palette



As a professional last-minute Christmas shopper, I was at the mall looking for gifts for my family before Christmas as I ran into the Bobbi Brown stand. I had already seen this palette a couple of weeks ago but it was out of stock, I was lucky to finally purchase it and bring home the most important gift: my own (in materialistic terms, of course). 

Como una compradora Navideña de último minuto profesional, estuve en el centro comercial buscando regalos para mis familiares antes de Navidad cuando me topé con el puesto de Bobbi Brown. Ya había visto esta paleta pero estaba agotada, tuve suerte de finalmente comprarla y llevarme a casa el regalo más importante: el mío (en términos materialistas, claro).






Besides being absolutely beautiful, the palette has this unique design on the outside in a hard plastic material that makes me love it even more, as I know it wont fall apart with time. The palette contains 9 eyeshadows in different finishes among matte, satin, and shimmery. As I have mentioned before in other posts, I love when a palette has a skin-like shade because it makes blending much easier. This one even has a matte black shade to create a beautiful smokey eye for the New Year parties. 

Aparte de estar absolutamente bella, la paleta tiene este diseño único por fuera en un plástico duro que me hace amarla aún más porque sé que no se romperá con el tiempo. La paleta contiene 9 sombras en diferentes acabados, entre ellos matte, satinado, y brillante. Como ya lo he mencionado antes en otras publicaciones, adoro cuando una paleta tiene una sombra parecida al tono de piel, ya que hace el difuminado más fácil. Esta tiene incluso un negro matte para crear un lindo ojo ahumado para las fiestas de año nuevo.






Did you gift yourself this Christmas?

¿Se regalaron algo para ustedes mismos esta Navidad?







the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.