22 September, 2015

Personal Little Staples



Over the time, my personal style has gotten simpler each day. I've started to embrace a cleaner personal image by not wearing too much adornments. This past month it all resumed to only a few items. 

Con el tiempo, mi estilo personal se ha hecho más simple cada día. He comenzado a apreciar una imagen personal más limpia al no usar tantos adornos. Este mes pasado todo se resumió a tan sólo unas cuántas cosas. 




My favorite accessory has got to be my Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Lady watch. I try to alternate a few uses between this and my JORD or Casio watches but I always come back to it. I also love it for day-to-night occasions because it's elegant and dainty. 

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a vermeil ring at TOUS. The little shape on the ring is the iconic little bear from their logo, made with spinels. The moment I received it I knew I wanted to pair it up with a similar ring so I ordered one with a heart shape instead. I love wearing one on my index finger and the other on the middle one. The vermeil tones go perfectly with the rose gold from my DW watch. 

Last but not least, my Cat Eye Sunglasses. I've been crazy about these since they I got them. Even though the cooler months are coming and I tend to wear more my black Ray-Ban Wayfarers, I think this year I'll have to make an exception. The frames on the top part have a brown tortoise print, giving them a more sophisticated look. And for that price... well! ;)


*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *


Mi accesorio favorite tiene que ser mi reloj Classic Sheffield Lady de Daniel Wellington. Trato de alternar algunos usos entre este y mis relojes de JORD o Casio pero siempre vuelvo a él. También me gusta para ocasiones de día-a-noche porque es elegante y delicado. 

Hace algunas semanas me compré un anillo de vermeil en TOUS. La pequeña forma del anillo tiene el icónico osito de la marca, hecho con espinelas. El momento en que lo recibí supe que quería acompañarlo con un anillo similar, por lo que ordené uno igual con forma de corazón. Me gusta usar uno en el dedo de en medio y otro en el índice. Los tonos del vermeil quedan perfectamente con el dorado rosado de mi reloj DW. 

Por último, mis lentes de Cat Eye. Estoy loca por estos desde que los tuve. A pesar de que los meses fríos se aproximan y en esos tiendo a usar más mis Ray-Ban Wayfarers negros, creo que este año haré una excepción. El armazón de la parte de arriba tiene un patrón de tortuga café, dándole un aire más sofisticado. Y por ese precio... ¡vaya! 








What accessories do you wear on a daily basis?

¿Qué accesorios usan ustedes a diario?






the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.