21 March, 2015

My Spring Blush Picks



The day that we all have been waiting for is finally here. Even though Spring doesn't feel much like it where I live (lots of rain lately) I have been wearing my makeup really minimal and blushed. Today I will show you my most used cheek products for the beginning of this season. 

El día que todos esperábamos por fin llegó. A pesar de que la primavera no se siente como tal donde vivo (mucha lluvia últimamente) he estado llevando mi maquillaje muy mínimo y ruborizado. Hoy les voy a mostrar qué productos para mejillas he estado usando más para el inicio de la temporada.






· Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Rose Bronze. 

Just like the name says, this blush is a bronzy type of pink that has a little bit of shine to it. Those tiny specks give my cheeks a beautiful glow without having to add any highlighter. This is my nude/glowy blush for a more elaborated daytime makeup. 

Justo como el nombre lo dice, este rubor es un tipo de rosa bronce que tiene un poco de brillo. Esas pequeñas partículas le dan a mis mejillas un resplandor muy lindo sin tener que agregar iluminador. Éste es mi rubor nude/glowy para un maquillaje más elaborado de día.


· MAC Stay Pretty Pro Longwear Blush. 

There are two things that make me love this product, besides the fact that it's the perfect bubblegum pink. One of them being the Pro Longwear formula, I can wear this all day and my cheeks will always look rosy. The second one, it's matte. Enough reasons for me to love a blush.  

Hay dos cosas que me hacen amar este producto, aparte del hecho de que es el rosa bubblegum perfecto. Una de esas cosas es la fórmula Pro Longwear, puedo usar este rubor todo el día y mis mejillas siempre se verán rosas. La segunda, es matte. Suficientes razones para que yo ame un rubor.


· Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Blush in Celebrated. 

Now, I feel a little fancy to use a limited edition product because I tend to avoid them (packaging victim, sorry!). This blush caught my eye right in the moment when I swatched it with my finger and got almost no color payoff, literally what you see in the pan. It's a warm pale pink that looks very natural for the daytime, it has a matte finish and the usual 12 hour lasting power. 

Ahora, me siento un poco lujosa de usar un producto edición limitada porque tiendo a evitarlos (víctima del empaque, ¡lo siento!). Este rubor atrapó mi atención justo en el momento que lo probé con un dedo y me dio muy poca intensidad de color, literalmente lo que ves en la charola. Es un pálido rosa cálido que se ve muy natural en el día, tiene acabado matte y el usual poder de duración de 12 horas.


· Benefit Dandelion Blush. 

I was lucky to get the Box O' Blushes a few months ago and tried this gorgeous blush for the first time. As you can tell, Dandelion a more yellowy toned type of pink. This is probably my favorite of the ones listed in the post, it looks the most natural and it also has a very fine sort of satiny finish, almost unnoticeable. It's the perfect wake-me-up blush that goes with any look.   

Fui muy afortunada de conseguir la Box O' Blushes hace unos meses y con eso pude probar este rubor por primera vez. Como pueden ver, Dandelion es más como un rosa amarillento. Probablemente es mi favorito de esta lista, se ve de lo más natural y también tiene un acabado algo satinado, casi imperceptible. Es el rubor perfecto para despertarte y que va con todo.





What are your favorite natural-looking blushes for the Spring?

¿Cuáles son tus rubores favoritos para primavera más naturales?









the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.