24 December, 2014

Merry Christmas And Happy BDAY NoiretteDiary



I just wanted to make a really quick post to wish you all my readers a very lovely Christmas and the best wishes for you and your beloved ones. Today happens to be my blog's first birthday as well and I couldn't be happier for it to be on Christmas Eve. This has been a very important year for me and my blog, from having the guts to put myself out there this way and to really love this, always thinking of new ideas to share with you. 

Thank you so much for sticking with my posts, it really means a lot to me! I love you all and wish you a Merry Christmas! :) 



Sólo quería hacer un post rápido para desearles a todos mis lectores una muy linda Navidad y los mejores deseos para ustedes y sus seres queridos. Sucede que hoy también es el primer cumpleaños de mi blog y no podría estar más feliz de que fuera en una fecha como la Víspera de Navidad. Este ha sido un año muy importante para mí y mi blog, desde tener las agallas de salir aquí hasta amar hacer esto, siempre pensando en nuevas ideas las cuales compartirles.

Muchas gracias por quedarse con mis publicaciones, de verdad significa mucho para mí! Los quiero mucho y les deseo una muy Feliz Navidad :)








the 'gram

© Noirette Diary.